A/N: Victoria and Lizzo are juniors.

It's been a couple of months since school started and Victoria was mentoring Normani.

"So what are some important things to do in highschool?" Normani asked as Victoria held Normani's leg up for her.

"Don't be lazy." Victoria muttered and Normani giggled.

"Well yeah but besides that." Normani began to stretch her arms.

"Find a close friend, one that you can just be around and go to dances with. It's boring if you go alone. Or just get a boyfriend...or girlfriend." Victoria shrugged.

"Hm, are you dating anyone?" Normani rose her eyebrows.

"I was dating Kehlani, the one on the basketball team but her and broke up a long time ago so now I'm dating this guy name John." Victoria put Normani's leg down and ushered for the other one.

"Aww, you love him don't you?" Normani teased.

"Oh hush girl." Victoria playfully rolled her eyes.

"What does he do?" Normani continued to ask.

"He just works and he's a senior. He asked me out and I only got with him to distract me from Kehlani but I actually do love him so." Victoria told her.

"That's sweet." Normani complimented and Victoria thanked her.

Soon enough, it was the end of the day and everyone was getting rounded up. Dance, cheer and band.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE!" Victoria yelled causing everyone to immediately look at Chloe, Lizzo and her.

"She's so loud." Ryan flinched and Normani laughed.

"Gotta yell over the crowd when they screaming." Normani noted.

"True." Ryan uncovered her ears to see her captain speak.

"We are going to be getting extra prepared for the prep rally for the versus match!" Chloe told them next.

"Which means, we are going to be ALL practicing together." Lizzo concluded and everyone cheered.

"Oh my god! We'll be practicing together." Ryan begin to jump up and down.

"I heard Ryan." Normani smiled.

They all walked to the football field where the football team was packing up.

"The field is all yours." The coach told the three and they nodded.

"Hey Ry." Keith waved as he took off his helmet.

"Hi Kei." Ryan waved back.

"Ry?" Normani face scrunched up.

"It's his nickname for me." Ryan stated.

"That's an ugly ass nickname." Normani muttered and Ryan jaw dropped.

"Go to hell." Ryan scoffed then laughed.

"ALRIGHT! EVERYONE GO TO THEIR POSITION!" Victoria yelled and everyone scattered to their designated spot.

The managers directed the whole choreography and by the end of it, they were all tired.

"I wanna die." Normani huffed.

"I wanna cry." Ryan sighed.

"Y'all are sad." Chloe giggled as she squeezed the water into her mouth.

"We have to do that at the prep rally and the game, I think I'mma cry." Doja sighed and Chloe smacked her in the back of her head again.

"Ow." Doja pouted and Chloe rolled her eyes.

"You already went through this dumbass." Chloe scolded and Doja laughed nervously as Victoria shook her head walking pass the duo.

"Anyone here you're interested in?" Victoria sat next to Normani and Normani perked up, looking around.

"Not really." Normani looked back at Victoria and Victoria shook her head with a laugh.

"What about him? Didn't you say he liked you?" Victoria pointed to Rameer and Normani shook her head no very quickly.

"I'm tired of boys. No thank you." Normani scrunched up her face once again.

"Why what happened?" Victoria wondered.

"In middle school, my ex boyfriend wanted to do more than what middle schoolers do. I obviously wasn't ready to do any of that so I broke up with him, then he started rumors about me and him and his friends would call me a slut and other names. My mom homeschooled me until I convinced her to let me come to highschool." Normani revealed.

"I'm sorry that happened to you." Victoria hugged Normani and Normani cuddled into the warmth.

It was no doubt that Normani admired Victoria, like an older sister.

"I didn't really care, as long as I kept my innocence then I was okay with the outcome." Normani mentions.

"When did you meet Ryan?" Victoria

"In elementary school, I told her not to interfere and ignore it. Soon enough she told me that no one believed him and apparently a couple of girls pranked him real bad. He got expelled for starting a preposterous rumor." Normani sighed in relief.

"Did you go back?" Victoria asked.

"No, I joined the gymnastics tournament around that time so I had no time for school." Normani pulled away from the hug.

"When did it start?" Victoria continued to questioned.

"late April to August." Normani stretched.

"Wow!" Victoria eyes widened.

"I know, 16 week event." Normani eyes locked on someone who was crouched down while looking at the grass.

"What's up?" Victoria leaned forward.

"Who's that?" Normani pointed to the person.

"That's Dinah Jane, our drummer." Lizzo answered for Victoria who had a slight clue.

"What's she doing?" Normani tilted her head to the side.

"I don't know, she's a weird kid." Lizzo walked over to the railing of the bleachers and let in a deep amount of air.

"Cover your ears." Victoria warned Normani and Normani rose an eyebrow.

"Wh-" Before she could finish asking, Lizzo let out the loudest yell she ever heard, She did manage to cover her in time.

"DINAH! GET YO ASS OVER HERE!" Lizzo demanded catching the girl's attention.

"Oh my days!" Ryan tried to slow down her pacing heart as Lizzo nearly scared everyone to death.

"She's on her way." Lizzo gave them a thumbs up.

"You didn't have to do that." Normani was very flustered at that point.

"Yes captain." Dinah popped up.

Her outfit was definitely too big on her and her glasses were being readjusted on her face properly. She was clearly winded from running to the blenches with her drum strapped around her back.

"Take my spot, I need to go to the bathroom." Victoria stood up and Normani looked up at her in shock.

"Why didn't you- never mind okay." Dinah scurried to Victoria spot clearly intimidated by the girl.

"Thank you, get to know my subordinate." Victoria waved off.

"Hey!" Normani face felt very hot signaling that she was blushing.

"Bye!" Victoria waved off and Normani huffed in annoyance.