Chapter 3: No pass.

That's Chica.

--

As you both walk to Freddy's room, Sun starts to explain. "The reason I didn't tell you guys the truth was because I wanted to spend some time with Beth again." Sun frowns sadly. "She hasn't talked to me since... I-it wasn't her fault it all happened... She used to love spending time with me. Every Tuesdays, Fridays, and Mondays I would get her. Oh, she was my favorite..." Sun sighs with a smile as he remembers the old days. "We were best pals, her and I... And, well... I thought I could get some time to talk to her and try to apologize to her! But she didn't want it, so... I decided to leave it be and spend time with you." Sun looks at you. You glance back at him then look forward again.

Sun sighs again and looks forward as well. "Then... You were so much fun. You... You... I've never met a person your age so excited to have fun!" he jumps a little in excitement but then it dies down pretty quickly. "I forgot what it was like to actually be... Loved, ya know? Usually the kids run from me even if I am Sundrop... I just had to feel it more, so I still kept it a secret." "Oh.." You frown sadly. "Still... That doesn't excuse what you did." "Sorry." "It's ok." You fold your arms and he smiles at you. "I... I like you, Y/n. You're nice." "Of course." You smile at him and you both get to Freddy's room. Sun checks his little pouch and pulls out the pass needed then opens the door.

"Oh?" You hear an unfamiliar voice then see a man sitting on a couch as he holds a little bear version of him. It was kinda cute, actually... "Freddy, we need help." Sun pouts and folds his arms. "Oh, of course!" Freddy gets up from the couch and places the teddy bear right where he used to be sitting, then he walks over to you and Sun. "What is it, my friend?" "We're looking for the security guard. Earlier, the lights went out and Moon sent someone to the guard." "Oh, Vanessa?" The bear man thinks for a bit. "Hm... I think I saw her pass earlier, but I don't remember anyone being with her..." He mumbles then looks at you. "Hello." "U-um... Hi..." You nervously wave at the tall man. He was a little under Sun's height. "So, you haven't seen a human girl anywhere?" "Well, other than Vanessa..." He thinks then gasps, his bear ears going up. "Actually! I saw a group not so long ago!" "What?" Your eyes widen. "How long ago?" "About 30 minutes ago." He shrugs, "I'm assuming they were heading towards the exit." "Did they make it out?" "Well, I didn't see them after that, so it's safe to assume they did." 'Thirty minutes ago...? They should have been gone an hour and a half ago. That's how long you and Beth were stuck in the daycare at least... The generators took about half an hour to do.

Beth...

You frown sadly since you missed your friend. "Can you please help me find my friend?" You sadly look up at Freddy. "Her name's Bethany Hound. Earlier today we were thrown into the daycare by that group you saw. They were bullies of ours... She has blonde hair and she's about 5"2!" "Don't worry, I'll help you." Freddy smiles. "It's my job to keep people happy after all!" "That's right!" Sun gives a thumbs up and you nod. "O-ok... Well then... Where should we check?" "Hm." Freddy sighs, "Well... Vanessa is a tricky woman... She pops up out of nowhere when you least expect it... Honestly, if Sun gave your friend to her then Bethany should be heading home by now. She probably told Vanessa about you which is good!" Freddy looks at you with a happy expression. "Therefore, we can get you home before 12!" "What time is it?" You tilt your head a bit and Freddy checks his watch, his bear ears flattening forward. "It's... 1:58..." Freddy sighs sadly then looks at you. "I'm sorry," Freddy speaks with genuine guilt. "You'll have to stay until 6 A.M. hits. That's when the pizza plex opens. Until then, it's best that we-"

He stops talking when the lights go out. "Oh." He frowns in confusion then gasps. "Oh, right! How could I forget?" "Forget what?" "The lights go out every hour for the recharge stations! It--where did Sundrop go?" Freddy interrupts himself and searches. "Um..." You look around then gasp. "No!! NO!" You hurry into Freddy's room and hide under his vanity table. "What are you doing?" He crouches and looks at you. "M-Moondrop...!" You whisper loud enough for him to hear and he scratches his head in confusion. "Moondrop? I heard Sundrop mention a 'Moon' earlier... I was a little confused..." Freddy mumbles. "Say, I never got you name." He scans you then frowns more. "You're not in the computers..." "I-I was dragged in here, Freddy. I won't be in your computers." "Oh, right. Well-" "Oh, Y/n~!" You both hear the laughing Jester. "Oh, that's your name?" Freddy tilts his head a bit and you frown. "You're not gonna question the scary voice?" "Oh, right." Freddy chuckles sheepishly. "If we can get to a recharge station, the lights with turn back on. We'll have to be quick though. Who knows what that clown is planning... I've heard from the others that he gets... Wild thoughts..." Freddy mumbles with a worried expression. "What do you mean by that...?" You squint your eyes at him and he puts on a smile then shakes his head. "Don't worry about it, follow me. I know where a recharge station is." He stands up straight and you nervously leave the safe area you were hiding in.

"Now, I should have a button here somewhere..." Freddy thinks and looks around. You search as well then find a big Freddy-looking button so you press it. It was a surprise the button works with the power off but you guessed some of the little things still held power in them. "Way to go, Superstar!" Freddy looks at you and walks over. You blush a little. Something about that sentence felt nice to hear. "Come on!" He hurries through the door and you follow behind. "This is a recharge station." He looks at you and shows you the recharge station. "It helps me recharge." "Ok, well hurry in before Moon comes!" "Right, right!" He opens the recharge station's door and goes to enter but a heavy brick is dropped on his head. "Freddy!" You take a step back in surprise as the poor man falls to the cold floor. Wow, that brick came from nowhere!

"Now, now, Freddy~ You know not to play with other's toys~" You hear Moon as he drops from the ceiling. "Moon, w-what did you do to Freddy?!" You clench your fists and he grins at you. A cold and evil grin. "Why should it matter to you?" He starts walking over to you, his hands out like he was about to pounce on you. You gulp and keep walking back, eventually entering Freddy's room again. "There's no need to run... It's only time to sleep. Time to... Rest." Moon grins more. "I can put you to sleep." "N-no thank you... I'm not tired." "Oh?" Moon tilts his head a little. "I can tire you, I'm sure." "W-what do you mean by that?" You question and his grin only widens. "...Some things are better left unsaid." "Moon, I promise you that the things you say to a young person are things that SHOULDN'T be left unsaid! You sound very perverted!" You point at him like a mother scolding a child. Moon rolls his eyes with a frown. "Well, if you want me to tire you out that way, sure-" "NO!! No, thank you!" "Then don't mention it. Ever." "o-ok, ok." You glance at the door. He notices and shakes his head. "As much as I'd looove to play Cat and Mouse with you, let's not." "Too late." You run out of the room gaining an annoyed groan from the boy.

You keep running, trying to open doors until your realize they all required a pass. "Fucking hell with this place!!" You kick a door. "Security this, security that! Security, security!! Fuck, man! Security my ass, how about that?!" "Complaining won't get you anywhere~" You hear Moon behind you and you start to run to the other side. He just skips and follows. There was literally nowhere you could go without a pass and he had them all. You stop when there was no way here either. "Son of a bitch..." You grumble and look at the flashlight you had kept with you. 'Maybe if I flash him, it'll stun him?' "So, are we done here-" He stops when you quickly turn and flash your light in his face. His expression becomes an 'are you serious?' expression. "I-I, uh... Thought it would work." You frown sadly and he chuckles, his grin coming back. "You're cute." He starts slowly walking over to you. You back up until you bump into the wall behind you but he continued to walk as he spoke. "You're also funny. You're entertaining." He eventually stops in front of you as he looks down on you, his grin never leaving his face. "You're pretty up close." He gasps slightly. "You're like a prize doll they have in the prize corners." His grin turns into a soft, gentle smile. "A prize you can't win. Or can I?" "No." You frown and he chuckles at your pouty sounding 'no'.

"I like you." He repeats but it was said in a lower, darker voice. "You're ours."