Chapter 11: Fire and hatred.

You both get to Chica's and Monty talks to her before you enter the room. Eventually, Monty pokes his head out and gestures for you to come in so you gulp and nervously walk in seeing her sitting on a metal foldable chair as she was reading a magazine about Roxy. "Hiya!" She sets down the magazine and jumps up with a cheery attitude. "Sorry about earlier!" She giggles sheepishly and scratches the back of her head then winces in pain at her injury from the party table. "It's ok. You were just doing your job." You shrug and smile. "Y-yeah, uh..." She gulps since Vanessa was scary so listening to her was all poor Chica could do. "Is your injury ok?" You question and she nods. "Heh, yeah! I've been through worst, trust me! Anyway, you needed help?" "Well..." You look at Monty and he sighs.

"This guy named Moon is after her; like, he's fucking obsessed with her." "Hm." Chica thinks for a bit then frowns. "I... I don't know how to help with that, unfortunately..." She sighs sadly. "I mean I could help protect you as we find a way to get you out of this place?" "Oh, that actually reminds me!" You start talking causing the the white-haired female to look at you. "Have you seen any people walking around?" "Yes!" Chica happily chirps. "As a matter of fact, I met someone named Pecky?" "Uh, Becky?" "Yeah, yeah!" Chica happily claps. "She's in my room! I told her I would find her friends before I helped her out! She didn't really care much about her friends though..." Chica frowns sadly at that and you roll your eyes. "Because Becky's a bitch, that's why." "Oh..."

Chica looks at Monty. "Well, then why don't we go and see her, hm?" She smiles and looks back at you. "All of us! I'm sure she'll be happy to see a familiar face!" "Probably not mine though..." You grumble quietly to yourself causing the girl tilt her head in confusion since she couldn't hear you. "Oh, it's nothing. Never mind." You smile and turn to leave. They both follow you and Chica goes in front of you so she could lead the way to her room. "Hey, maybe when we get there you can enter a station so the lights go back on." "I can." Chica nods. "You're lucky, you know. That glitch just keeps coming back! They fixed it about 2 times now. They can't let it go because the stations need that power, ya know?" "Yeah." Monty sighs. "At least Freddy is getting it right now. He should be good by now though, but being low for so long can really tire you out so he probably fell asleep in there..." Monty mumbles as he thinks. "Cute." You smile causing Monty to frown at you. "Do you think everyone's cute?" "No, just Freddy. But don't worry. You're adorable of course~" You smirk at him and he blushes. "Son of a bitch!" He facepalms. "How do you always manage to do this out of nowhere! I-it's like you plan this shit!" "Hehehe..."

Chica giggles at how cute yours and Monty's friendship was. Monty never really had a close friendship with anyone so this was really nice. Actually, he's pretty close to Freddy; but, then again, Freddy's like a father-figure to all of them so it's understandable. You all finally get to her room and she opens it, seeing Roxy yelling at Becky. "U-uh..." Your eyes widen and Chica gasps. "Roxy, please! Calm down!!" Chica hurries to her lady and tries to calm down the human wolf. "Why is there another fucking woman in your room, Chica?!" She shoves Chica away as jealousy takes full control. Chica feels tears prick her eyes since Roxy has never pushed her away like that before. "S-she's one of the people we were supposed to find! I-I was gonna keep her here and find her friends until I found them all so we could all wait in here 'til 6!" "And you told me absolutely NOTHING?!" Roxy screams at the poor female.

"Hey!" You frown and step in front of Chica, defending her. "Back off, Bitch! She's just doing her damn job! What are you doing, huh?! I'll tell you! You're being a possessive, violent BITCH!" "Tch!" Roxy glares daggers at you in which you gladly return. "And who the fuck are you, huh? Another one of her side hoes?" She glares up at Chica then looks back down at you. "Move." "No." You clench your fists. "Y-Y/n, it's ok." Chica wipes away some tears but you shake your head and don't move as you kept glaring at the wolf girl named 'Roxy'. Roxy grabs your hair and throws you to the floor. Monty quickly rushes to your side to make sure you were ok. "Are you ok?" He asks with clear worry in his voice as he helps you up.

You don't answer him as anger fills you. 'Fuck it. Fuck this.' You search around for something. "I'm so tired of tonight... I'm so fucking tired!" You grab a bowling ball. "I'M NOT A DOORMAT!" You scream and try to throw it but Monty quickly takes it from you and drops it. "No!!" You growl and try to take it back but he hugs you tight, keeping both your arms down. "Y/n, calm down!! Hurting her wont do any good!!" "But Chica!!" You glare at Monty. "It's ok..." Monty whispers softly to you. "Roxanne loves Chica... She would never harm her, I promise... Calm down, ok...?" "Hmph..." You eventually calm down and glare at Roxy who finally calmed down and let Chica talk.

Although Roxy hated it, she looks at Becky who was shaking in a corner at all the violence. "Pathetic bitch." She snarls and her tail swishes angrily. "Touch her and I'll tear you limb from limb." She hugs Chica close causing Chica to blush a little. "Toxic relationship..." You whisper to Monty and he sighs with a nod. "We don't have many options, you know..." "Pfft, I know." You smile a little causing him to chuckle. It wasn't a thing to be taken lightly, a toxic relationship, but there was nothing anyone could do.

Roxy sits down on the couch and hugs a Chica plush with her tail wagging. "Um, Roxy?" Chica suddenly questions causing Roxy to look up. "Yes, little chick?" She questions causing Chica to blush again. "I-I, um... I was wondering... Did you find any of the others?" "No." Roxy shakes her head, though she was lying. "Darn..." Chica pouts. "Well," You move away from Monty causing him to pout since you were warm. "We have the boys. Now we have Becky." You give Becky a mean glance. "Now we're just missing Rozy. She's literally the last one left." "Hm.." Roxy thinks for a bit then shrugs. "Haven't seen her." "Alright, well... Have you see Sun anywhere?" "Sun?" Roxy's eyes widen a bit at Chica's question. "Shit, I haven't seen that man in years, Chica! We all haven't! Why??" "Well, I guess he's got some evil night mode and he's after Y/n here." She points at you and Roxy glares at you. "You better not get Chica hurt, got it?" "Shut up, Bitch." You glare at her and she angrily gets up growling at you like some wild animal as her tail swishes. "N-no! No!" Chica steps in between the both of you. "Ladies, please... Y/n," Chica looks at you. "Don't be mean to her, ok? She's a good person, I swear." "Tch, she's as obsessive as Moon is..." You grumble lowly.

"Um, can we just figure out a way to leave without them?" Becky gets up and starts to speak. "But they're your friends!" Chica frowns sadly and she shrugs. "Friends are replaceable." "Ok, then why don't we just fucking leave you and get them, hm?" You fold your arms and she glares at you. "You're on a mean streak today, aren't you?" "Choke on a-" Monty covers your mouth causing you to frown and slap his hand away. "Fine, we'll be kid-friendly here. Choke on a corndog!" "Oh, please. At least I can get corndogs." She rolls her eyes and you smirk. "Cute how you think that's an insult, hoe. Just proves to me you're a slut." "Ya know what?! I hope that thing that is after you fucking kills you!" "Yeah? Well I hope you die too! I'll see you in hell and fucking torture you forever!!" "Not before I torture you first!!!" She argues back and Monty sighs. "And I thought I was bad..."

"Ladies, please." Chica pouts. "Let's go turn those lights back on, yeah?" "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea!" Monty separates you and Becky since you both were close and glaring right into each other's eyes with pure fire and hatred. "I'm hungry." Becky moves away and leaves the room. "W-wait!" Chica tries to stop her but Becky ignores her and leaves. "I'll go get her." Roxy sighs and leaves.

"Come on..." Chica smiles sadly at you. "Let's go turn on those lights, shall we?" You quietly nod as you try to calm down while Monty tries to comfort you but it really wasn't working so you give him a side glance. He sees the anger in your eyes and quickly backs off, getting the hint.