Chapter 21: Lonesome.

You get to the daycare but get stopped by one of the daycare guards near the double doors. "Do you have a pass, Miss?" "Oh! Uh..." You start to get nervous. How could you forget about all these crazy passes?! The place is obsessed with them! "W-well, actually... I don't have one... You see, I was in the bathroom and my daughter wandered off!" "Oh?" The guard frowns a bit and thinks. "Hm... What does she look like?" "Well, like me." "Ok.. What's your daughter's name, Miss?" "Nina. Um, Nina King." "Stay here and I'll go check." The guard opens one of the doors then enters the daycare. 

  You frown since you needed to get in, not the damn guard. 'This is stupid... All for a toy.' You fold your arms and wait. A few minutes pass and the guard comes out. "We couldn't find her." "That is my child-" "Hold on." The guard stops you and opens the door. "Sun said he wanted to help you find her. Maybe she's hiding in the ball pit or something and needs you to get her." "Alright..." You mumble and walk in then head over to Sun with a big frown. "So, where's the toy?" "Toy?" Sun chuckles and picks up one of the kids. "Y/n, I'm so glad you made it today! I've missed you! Oh, this is wonderful!!" He does a little dance with the child who starts laughing at how fun the dance was.

  You roll your eyes. "Sun, please. I have more important things to do. I have to get home and start dinner before Nina gets out of school!" "Oh, but look at these sweet little angels!!" He shows you a little girl in a cute polka-dot dress. "I have my own sweet little angel who's gonna get home hungry." You glare at him. "And sad since someone thought it would be fun to take what's not his." "Oh, but that's not fair!" Sun dramatically pouts and you sigh. "Sun, please-" "Haven't you heard finder's keepers?" Sun cuts you off. "Sun, grow up." "Grow. Up?" Sun shakes his head with a smile still on his face though it was clear he wasn't happy. "I know you know what finder's keepers is. You don't really like playing by the rules though." "Excuse me?" You raise a brow and he looks at one of the kids. "Put those little scissors down! You cannot run with scissors!" Sun takes the scissors and the little girl starts to cry. "Hey, what do you mean by-" "Hold on, Y/n." Sun pouts and picks up the little girl.

  'Dammit, I don't have time for this...' You angrily look around in hopes that maybe one of the kids have it. 'No...' You gasp in a sudden realization. You look top right at the balcony. How could you forget Sun had a room up there? Of course it wouldn't be down here! He wouldn't have it! You gulp at the thought of Beth once being up there. Her lifeless corpse hanging in his little room... You look back at Sun, seeing he was busy with more kids now. 'Maybe I should figure out a way in there...' You look back up at the balcony. Just as you were about to turn and leave, Sun places his hand on your shoulder. You look at the hand then at him, seeing a desperate and scared look. "D-don't... Leave." He removes his hand and the look of fear in his expression changes and he puts on a huge grin. "It's almost snack time! You should stay for snack time! I'm sure the kids would love you!"

  You squint your eyes at him. Why was he so afraid for you to leave? Guess he's really not as innocent as he used to be... Something's up, you just don't know what. Was he as bad as Moon? Was he... Worse? You shake your head at the thought. He can't be worse than that asshole who killed innocent people. "You know what? I think I'll just buy her a new one." You turn and leave again. "W-wait!!" He grabs your arm this time but it was a little more rough. "Sun, stop." You glare at him. "There are kids here." "I-I... I don't want you to leave again..." Sun sadly looks at you. "Look, even if I did want to stay, I have a family. They mean the world to me, not you." You grab his hand and force it off. "Now I'll be off." "No!!" Sun's sad tone becomes an angry one as he grabs you again. "Sun!" You glare at him and try to pry his hand off but he wasn't letting go. "You're staying here." He speaks lowly as he glares at you. "No, let me go!" You try to move away but he didn't let you. "Stay! Stay!" He grabs your other arm and pulls you away from the door. "Let go!!!" "No!!"

  The kids start to get scared at Sun's sudden behavior but none of that matters to him right now. The one thing on his mind was keeping you here. "No more leaving... You keep coming back, you're doing it on purpose!!" "No! I have a life to live, Sun!! Get over the fact that you can't be in it!!" "Oh, I can't?? Hm?" Sun's grip on you tightens. "Finder's keepers, Y/n!! Roberto didn't have you, I did!! I did!!" He starts to yell. "It me who made you smile!! It was me who tried to make things better for you!! It was ME who took your first kiss! That's finder's keepers! You're mine!!" "T-that's not how life works!!" You feel tears prick your eyes since your arms started to hurt from his tight grip. Finally, a few guards rush in and try to separate you both. "No!! NO!!!"  Sun screams as they manage to pry his hands off. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!" He kicks and screams as they hold him back. "M-miss, please leave!" One of the guards beg since Sun was hard to hold back. 

  Without a second thought, you ran out. Sun screams and cries. "IT'S NOT FAIR!! NO!" He shakes his head as they drag him away from the kids since he was lashing out like a mad man trying to escape them. "Hurry and deactivate him, dammit!!" The guard glares at David, the daycare guard that was supposed to be watching Sun in the first place. "O-of course!!" They flip Sun so he was on his stomach and hold him down. David pulls up his shirt and presses the control panel on his back causing it to open and lift up. 

  "NO!! NO!!" He tries to escape. "You! You can't get rid of me!! I-I can't go back in that lonely room, please!!" Sun starts to cry. "I-I don't want to be alone!!" The parents and kids outside of the daycare watch as the poor boy begs for a second chance. "Dammit, stop moving!!" David is finally able to press the power button and the control panel flips shut along with Sun who stops moving. "Finally..." He sighs in relief then looks at the other guards. "Whelp, let's get em' out and close this place for a while." He gets up and the others nod in agreement as they pick up Sun and leave the daycare. Two guards stay and close up the daycare.

Welcome! (Yandere!Sun/MoondropXReader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें