Chapter 10: Acting out.

Moon searches for you throughout the Pizza Plex when it was his turn to come out. He ends up spotting Roberto again but comes to a realization that Roberto truly wasn't a threat. Him and that other guy seem very close. One might say they could possibly be into each other romantically, but he's not quite sure yet. Whatever the case is, their relationship isn't what he cares about. It's the one he wants to be in with you. So, he starts searching for you once more.

Meanwhile, you and Monty keep talking. As you both talk, you start to realize new things about him. On the outside, he's pretty cold and rude; but when he's with the right people, he talks quite a lot and he's nicer. Also, he's a little flirty but he does it in a playful way. Also, he's clingy. One more thing is he touches a lot. He'll poke you, or pinch your cheek, or even pull your hair playfully. He's done all of this for the past 30 minutes...

"So yeah, that's how I saved the show that day." Monty grins as he looks at you. "With my awesome skills!" "Nice." You smile at him. "So, what was your life before getting stuck in this nightmare?" "Hm..." You sigh. "Nothing fun. My parents suck. My only friend is a girl named Beth. I guess she really is home now..." You sadly look down. "Well, now you have more friends!" Monty ruffles your hair. "That means come back when you leave or we'll find where you live and bring you back." "Please don't do that." You look at him. "We'll see what I can do. This place isn't cheap you know-" He pulls something out of his pocket and hands it to you before you could finish. "W-wha.." Your eyes widen since it was a special unlimited Monty pass. "Yep! We all have just one for that special costumer!" Monty gives a thumbs up. "Nobody's ever found a good enough customer though, so we all just saved it... But I think you're worth it. Since Jax has Roberto..." Monty sighs sadly then smiles. "I'll need a new best friend." "Oh, but..." You stop when you see he was genuinely happy. 'Bethany...' You look away. 'I guess I can be both their best friend, right..?'

You look back at Monty, seeing him pulling off his glasses then places them on your face. "What a rockstar." He chuckles causing you to blush in surprise. "U-uh..." 'Well that was certainly out of the blue.' "They look good on you, honestly." He gives a thumbs up and you smile. "Am I gonna get an instrument next?" "Maybe." He smirks. "I would like if there was a drummer. I think we'd be a damn unstoppable music duo." "Sounds fun." You giggle and jump when you hear a low metal noise. You look up at the vent. "U-um..." "Don't worry!" Monty keeps you close. You almost forgot he kept you close this whole time.

Moon peaks his head out from the vent and gasps in anger. There, sitting next to a recharge station was his prized doll and one of the dumb animatronics close together. To make it worse, he started flirting with you!! Of course he didn't know Monty was only joking, but this infuriated Moon causing him to act out without thinking. Moon jumps out of the vent and tackles the poor man who was minding his own business. You gasp and quickly crawl away and they battle. Moon may have been tall but Monty was definitely stronger than him, meaning Monty was whooping the jester's ass.

Eventually it gets out of hand and you quickly separate them. "Why are you protecting him?!" Monty angrily yells at you. "Isn't he basically fucking stalking you?! He attacked me!!" "Monty, please! Sun doesn't deserve that pain!" You frown sadly. "He'll feel it too!" "So?! Who the fuck cares?!" "I do!" You glare at him and look at Moon who was weakly wiping the dark blood from his lips as he glared dangerously at Monty. "You... You don't get to touch her." He growls lowly. "I'll fucking kill you..." He clenches his fists and weakly tries to get up. "Oh, you'll kill me?! Hm!?" Monty tries to grab him but you stop Monty. "Monty, please." You look at him with a begging look. The look actually works as he takes a deep breath and nods. "Ok..." He smiles a little then glares at Moon.

"You're lucky Y/n was here to stop me today. Let me catch you again! I fucking dare you to show your face again!" Monty snarls and you flick his nose. "Calm down! You keep pissing yourself off!" "Sorry, sorry..." He looks at you then angrily glances at Moon. "I just hate him." "I can tell." You softly pet his head to soothe him. It works and he sighs. "Ok... This time I really am ok." "Good." You smile at him then glare at Moon. He seemed to still be angrily but quietly glaring dangerously at Monty. If looks could kill... He finally stops glaring at Monty then looks at you with a softer but still angry look. "You really are a prize. Making me work so hard just to get you... I will win. You're ours, I've said it before." He looks back at Monty. "Even if it means killing every. Single. Fucking. Robot here." "You won't get away with that." You glare more at him. "You'll be stopped." "Oh?" Moon chuckles. Soon, that little chuckle turns into a crazy laughter. "Oh, you're so funny!!" Moon tilts his head all the way to the side. "Wanna bet, Baby?" "No-" "No, no, I get it." Moon lifts his head back up. "I'm a weak man, you're right. But I'm smart." Moon pokes his head and chuckles darkly. "I know this place more than anyone else here. I know exactly what to do to get you. I'm just having a little fun~" "Dammit, you--Ugh!! Let Sun back out!"

Moon frowns a little but smirks. "No, it's my turn to play. I've only just gotten started in our little.. Game." Before you could say anything, he climbs up into the vent and leaves. "Damn, that son of a bitch!!" You angrily clench your fists. "This needs to stop!" "Maybe we could ask for Chica's help...?" Monty thinks and you gasp. "No! She tried to capture me!" "Well, of course. We're supposed to." Monty folds his arms. "But she's actually really sweet when you get to meet her. Trust me, she's like a big sister. Come on, let's go talk to her." "O-ok... I trust you Monty." You smile nervously and he blushes a bit as he looks away. "T-that's a first..." 'Maybe being nice towards people wasn't as bad as he thought...' "A-anyway, let's go." He starts to walk away and you follow quietly behind.