Chapter 4: El Chip's.

"Hold on... W-what did you say...?" You speak in a low, scared voice. This causes him to chuckle darkly as he lifts his left hand up and gently cups your left cheek. You flinch at the touch but he ignores it and softly caresses your cheek with his thumb. "You're. Ours. Ours." He gets closer to your ear and whispers, "...Ours..." 'Wait, so Sun and Moon are different people..? Well, I can see that, but...' "No." Moon frowns and flicks your forehead causing you to wince in pain since you weren't paying attention to him from being in  your own head. "ow!" You frown and rub your forehead. "We will be going back to the daycare. You will stay with me." He tries to grab your hand but you dodge him and smack his hand away causing him to gasp and rub his sore hand. "You... You hit me!" "And I'll do it again! Don't touch me!" "Uh!" He gives you the look of an angry child. "How dare you!" "How dare I?? You hit Freddy with a brick! You took my best friend! You chased me and said I was yours! You-you called me a prize doll!!" "Tch." He pouts and looks away still rubbing his hand. "But you are... You're my prize doll." "No, I am nobody's prize doll!" You glare at him. "Now, give me that pouch."

  Moon ignores you and tries to grab you again but you do the same thing as before causing him to angrily stomp his foot. "How dare you do that again!" "You should have known I was gonna..." You roll your eyes and he glares at you. "Well, don't!" "I'm gonna." You look down at his pants, seeing the pouch sticking out of his leg pocket. 'Hm...' You look back up at him. "Gonna go for a third time?" "No." He glares at you and you smirk. "Aw, did I win our little ga-" You squeak when he angrily pins you to the wall. He slams both his hands on the wall trapping you in between him as his red glowing eyes stare right into you E/c ones. You get a little nervous but you try to hold it in so he couldn't see your fear. "Well, that's new." "Hmph..." He leans closer to your face. "We're going back to the daycare..." He growls lowly. "Whether you want to or not..." "Make. Me." You poke his eye and he stumbles back, covering his eye in pain. "O-ow!!" As he stumbles back, you quickly grab the pouch in his pocket then run. You open the pouch and search for the proper security pass for a door you saw earlier. You keep running, opening doors with the passes as you go. Eventually, you find a huge room with a big stage. Four holograms on the stage were being shown. You only knew one though and that was Freddy.

  You dodge security bots as you look for a safe place to hide. Everywhere you look, though, you see Moon as he teases you since you had no way of escaping him. He always knew where you were. He knew this place like the back of his hand...

  Meanwhile, Freddy finally gets up and rubs his head in pain. "Oh, goodness..." He whines lowly. "my head... What... Happened...?" He thinks for a little, trying to remember. Suddenly he gasps, "Oh no! Y/n's in danger!!" He looks at the recharge station. "That's it! Lights on!" He hurries into it. Somehow using the machine turns the light back on... Maybe it was a weird glitch in the system, but it was useful in this occasion.

  Just as you dodge Moon when he lands in front of you, the lights go on. 'Finally!' You look back down and see Sun gone. Right now that didn't matter to you. You hurry into the nearest place which was a food court or something. As you looked for a place to hide, Sun was somewhere else starting to panic.

  "Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh!!! What have I done?!" He pulls at his hair. "W-why would you say that stuff, Moon?! She'll hate us!! She'll hate us like Bethany did!!" In his mind, the other male starts to speak, "Oh, little Sunnie... Who cares about Bethany? She was always so... Boring." "She was our friend!" Sun angrily stomps his foot. "How could you say that?" "No, she was your friend. It entertained me seeing the frightened look on that ugly little girl's face when I showed up.." Moon gives a low chuckle after that sentence. "Ugh! Whatever! Point is, enough scaring people with your creepy-" "Sun." "What?!" "You and I were both thinking when I was talking to Y/n... You and I both think she's our prized doll. You and I both think she is all of what we had said. And you and I both agreed she was ours." "W-wha, I have not!! I did not agree to that!! Ugh!" Sun angrily starts making his way towards the daycare then searches his pockets once he comes across a door he cannot open. "I swear, Moon! You always do what you want and assume I'm in! I-I mean sure she IS pretty cute... And funny..." Sun feels his cheeks burn a little. "....A-and it would be nice to have her with us, but..." He frowns. "Wait, where's my pouch?" "Y/n took it." "She WHAT?! That's my limited edition Sundrop pouch! Ugh!!! Gosh darn it, Moon! It's always me cleaning up your dang messes!!! Whatever... Let's go find her and get my dang pouch back..."

  After exploring the food court, you realize it was useless so you sneak upstairs passed the bots. You go all the way up to the third floor and sneak over to the El Chips front entrance and enter it. You didn't know why, but... Something told you to come in here... You look around and sigh in relief when you don't see any bots. Well, there was one but it was a simple cleaning bot. As long as you left it alone then you were ok.

  "Y/n?" You hear a familiar voice and you scream then throw the nearest thing which was a little cup. It doesn't even get close to the male. "Hm. Nice throw, too bad the cup's paper." Roberto looks at the cup that was on the floor then looks back up at you with a bored expression. "Glad to know you're ok. Don't worry, I won't throw a straw at you. It may also be paper." He smirks and you roll your eyes. "Boy, shut yo ass- ayo, wait a minute. Why are you here??"

  "Uh..." Roberto sighs and rubs his neck with a tired expression. "Some blonde chick caught us earlier when we were trying to leave. She chased us so we all split up. Last I saw, she was running after Rozy. I decided to just chill up here until the damn place opens again since I didn't want to deal with all the annoying security bots. Also," He pulls out a map. "Some annoying map bot scared the shit out of me earlier..." He grumbles. "Over a fucking map." "Really? Hm, guess I dodged em'." You giggle and he smiles. "Heh, lucky you. Um, sorry about the who daycare thing, by the way. Seriously, Jax is... Dark when I don't listen to him." "It's fine..." You sigh. "Have you seen Beth anywhere?" "What?" He frowns in confusion. "Did you two really get split up? Sheesh, she's usually up your ass 24/7." "Sun--Er... Moon took her." "Moon? Oh, tch." Roberto frowns. "I know that creepy thing." "You do??" "Yeah. Beth and I went to the daycare together when our parents were busy." "Oh..."

  "Yeah. One of the kids tripped on a wire and turned off one of the generators." Roberto frowns. "Honestly, the places for those things were shitty. Who puts that in a kid's daycare? Anyway, It got dark and the weird clown became some blue fucking demon clown and forced us to sleep or something. Really, he chased us and scared us all... He seemed interested in chasing Beth more though. Guess he liked her or somethin'." "Or maybe he was just being a jerk..." You grumble. 'Not unless that's why he took Beth first and not me... He was mad at her for not forgiving him... And probably mad since she shut off the lights...'

  "Yeah... After that, Beth couldn't sleep for months. When she did, she'd get terrible nightmares. Her parents tried to sue the place. They lost and eventually they just kept away from the place." "Damn..." You frown sadly. "That poor girl..." "Heh, yeah..." Roberto shakes his head wanting to forget that day, "Anyway... I'm glad he hasn't frightened you yet." "Ah, well..." You pout. "Actually, he's kind of acting weird." "What do you mean?" "Moon kept telling me I was his. He keeps chasing me and trying to drag me back into the daycare. He took Beth and told me he took her to the guard... By the way, her name's Vanessa." "Hm..." Roberto frowns in thought. "Y/n... I don't mean to sound like a dick but I value my life more than I value our time together." "Um, ouch." "What I'm saying is, if he's after you then please go somewhere else." "But we can team up and find the others!" "Hm, no." He folds his arms. "The others are even more dicks. Rozy's a cold-hearted bitch, Jax is a hot-headed headache, and Becky is a jackass who bullies her sister for the hell of it." "And you're the hot-headed headache's puppet." You frown and he rolls his eyes. "Watch it. I'm a chill guy, but pissing me off won't be pretty." "Whatever. I'll find them myself." You leave. He didn't stop you as he sits in one of the booths. "Bye."