Chapter 17: Pizza Plex.

Years pass after that horrible night. You and Roberto decide on never leaving each other after that. It didn't feel right being separate after the shit you've both been through... Eventually, you both start dating and get married at the age 21. Knowing Roberto since you were about 17, you already knew the man was husband material; though sometimes he still gets on your nerves with that whole carefree attitude... At 23, you both decide on getting a child and call her Nina. Nina King. Now you're at the age 29 with a 6-year-old daughter. Roberto was just a year under you.

  "Nina, where in the world did you put your little Freddy action figure??" You frown as you search around. Yep, your daughter was a fiend for Freddy through the Pizza Plex's commercials. She's been begging to go this year for her birthday. You and Roberto desperately try to convince her of any other place, but... It just doesn't work... "In my room!" Nina walks over to you as she hugs her Freddy plush you ordered online for her last year for her birthday. You smile, "Good job!" You pat her head. "Finally cleaning up after yourself." "Yep!" She giggles. "So... Since I've been a good girl, can we go to the plex for my birthday?? Pretty please?!" She gives you puppy eyes. You glance at Roberto who was sitting on the living room's couch with his hand covering his face. "Ugh... I am so tired of hearing about that fucking hell..." Roberto whispers quietly to himself so Nina couldn't hear him.

  "Listen, Sweetie..." You sadly look at Nina. "I don't think we can... We don't, um... Have the money for it." You lie. "We don't need one!" She pulls out the Monty pass you had in your nightstand. "N-Nina!!" You gasp and take it from her. "Why are you going through my stuff?!" You frown and tuck the pass away in your pants. "Especially in my special drawer?!" "B-but... But you went in there!" Nina feels tears prick her eyes. "Y-you got to see your favorite! Why can't I see mine?!" "Sweetie, please." Roberto gets up and walks over to the both of you. "We just can't go, ok? Your mother and I..." He sadly glances at you. "We have bad history there. We don't want to see that place again." "B-but... But..." Nina starts to cry then runs to her room.

  "How the hell did she even know I had this?" You look at Roberto and he guiltily scratches the back of his head. "I-I may have showed her... She was just so upset about the pizza plex one day that I had to show her!" You groan in annoyance and glare at him. "How dare you." "Sorry..." He pouts and looks away shamefully then looks back at you. "Shall we start dinner...?" "Yeah." You nod and you both head towards the kitchen. Roberto chuckles, "At least she didn't open the drawer under it." He smirks causing your face to turn red. "R-Roberto, shut the fuck up!!" You glare at him and he holds in his laughter.

~

  You sigh and lay back in your bed as Roberto exits the bedroom's bathroom only wearing his boxers as he lazily dries his hair. "Y/n, I've been thinking... And I know it's gonna sound stupid, but... Why don't we just go?" "What??" You look at him and frown. "H-hear me out, ok?? She won't shut up about it until we do! All we have to do is avoid the daycare! Sun NEVER leaves the daycare in the daytime! He's too busy with the kids! We'll show her Freddy then go. We don't even have to stay for the shows or anything! Hell, why don't we just set up a birthday party, hm? We'll make a reservation and invite all her friends and her class then keep them in one area!" "I don't know..." You nervously look away. "Look... Even if Sun did see us, it's not like he could do anything." He hangs up his towel in a place to dry then walks over to you. "We'll stay in the atrium, we don't have to explore the place! It'd be too much money anyway..." Roberto grumbles the ending since that place was already expensive as hell. "Also, now that I mention it..." Roberto goes to his nightstand and opens a drawer then pulls out an envelope. "A week after we escaped, those assholes sent me two free passes to do whatever we want. Maybe we can use them for the party." "I..." You look at him sadly. "Roberto..." "I know, I know..." Roberto tosses the envelope on the nightstand then falls onto the bed with a tired sigh. "We only have to do it once. Then, never again." He looks at you and you slowly nod. "Alright... Only once."

~
  You both stare nervously at the huge pizza plex. Nina was excitedly running and jump around with her Freddy teddy. "Whelp..." Roberto sighs and looks at you. "You ready to face our nightmares...?" "Yep." You look back at him with a nervous smile and he chuckles then grabs his daughter's hands. "Come, let's go find Britney and the others at the atrium, ok?? They're already waiting for us!" "Yay!!" Nina cheers and the three of you head inside and make it to the huge room while avoiding the daycare at all cost. You three get to the party tables and Roberto lets go of Nina's hand so she excitedly runs to her friends who also had plushies of the performers. One even held a Sun plush...

  You sigh and sit down. "I'll go get the food and stuff ordered, ok?" Roberto smiles and softly kisses your cheek. "It's gonna be ok." "Ok." You smile at him and he leaves. You look around, seeing the families you and Roberto invited were having fun as they all told Nina 'Happy Birthday'.

  "Oh? Is that my little Superstar??" You hear a familiar comforting voice causing you to turn around with a smile. "Freddy!" You get up and hug him. He happily hugs back. "Oh, how I missed you. I'm so glad you're ok!" His bear ears go down in worry as you both pull away from the hug. "I never even got to say goodbye!! Cindy told me that you got out with Roberto! Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss though..." Freddy looks away in shame. "It's ok... You have a new superstar, Freddy." You give a big smile and he looks at you with wide eyes. "I-I do?" "Yeppers!!" You turn towards Nina. "Nina, come here!" Nina looks in your direction when she hears her name then gasps when she sees Freddy. She runs over, tripping in the process, then gets back up and over to Freddy. "Freddy!! Freddy!!" She hugs his leg causing him to laugh. "Oh, Y/n!" He picks up the little girl and twirls her around. "You've created such a beautiful little angel!!" "Mhm!" You happily nod and Freddy hugs the little girl. "Oh... She looks just like you." Freddy puts Nina down then leans down. "Hello, my friend!" "Hi!" Nina excitedly waves.

  Freddy sees the little bear plush and gasps. 'Oh, so cute!!' "Hm." Freddy digs into his pockets then smiles. "I heard it was someone's birthday today?" "Yeah! It's mine!!" Nina jumps up excitedly and Freddy pulls out a little star sticker. "Here's a star for my new little superstar~" He takes the paper off the sticker then sticks it to her forehead. She gasps then looks at you. "Mommy!!! Mommy, look!!" She points then dashes towards her friends to brag. Freddy chuckles then looks at you. "Monty's been missing his best friend, you know." His smile falls a little as he looks at the families. "He's even more upset that he didn't get to say goodbye. And that you didn't come to see him... But we never expected you to come back after that night. Yet... Here you are." Freddy smiles once again at you. "Just expect to be tackled when he sees who's party this is." He chuckles and leaves to get ready for the performance.

  'Poor Monty...' You sigh sadly then Roberto walks over and hugs you. "Alright, they're getting it ready for us." "Ok." You smile and peck his lips. "Good job." He smiles, "So, I saw you with Freddy. Was he happy to see you?" "Yeah. He came to me first. Also, he loves Nina!" You look at Nina then back at him. "I knew he would." Roberto chuckles. "Who wouldn't love a cute little spoiled brat?" "That's not nice." You pout and he sighs. "We do spoil her, Y/n." "True, true..." "Come on, let's go set out the birthday plates and stuff." He leaves and you follow to help him.