Chapter 28: Loss.

The elevator opens and you both gasp at the horrible bloody sight. Sun just walks past them then looks back at the both of you like everything was normal. "Come on." He says then turns and leaves with you both nervously following behind. He leads you both somewhere dark until he flickers on the light. You look around and see the room was a mess with broken bots and some foldable chairs. "This is a storage room."

  Sun makes you both walk in then looks down at Nina. "When they open, you're going home, ok?" He smiles and Nina hugs you close. "I-I want my mother to come with!" She starts to cry and Sun shakes his head. "Not this time, Sweetie." Sun pats her head but you tightly grab his wrist and glare at him. "Don't. Touch. Her." You let go and he pulls his hand back. Sun sighs and shakes his head. "Y/n..." He frowns sadly. "You should have just listened." With that, he turns towards the exit to leave you both in the room. You grab a broken metal piece from one of the robots then try to hit him but he manages to turn and grab it. "Huh?" He looks at it then back at you. "See that?" He chuckles. "I didn't know I was capable of that."

  You try to pull the metal object back but he doesn't let you so you let go and try to grab another thing. He tries to grab you to hold you back but you elbow him in the face when he attempts to. "Nina, run!" You look at her and grab another item, swinging it at Sun but he catches it again. Nina stands there in fear. She was so scared.... Her body couldn't move. "Nina!" You yell again but she just wasn't moving. Sun snatches the object away again so you attempt to grab another. "Enough!!" Sun yells and throws you to the dirty ground in anger. You scream in pain when one of the broken robot parts stab deep into your back.

  Sun's eyes widen when you scream and his anger is quickly replaced with shock and fear. "Y-Y/n, I didn't mean to do that! You just w-wouldn't stop trying to hurt me!" "Tch..." You weakly glare at him and try to move but stop when you felt a lot of pain. "F-fuck you." You look at Nina who was still frozen there and crying. You then look back at Sun. "Get my daughter out of here." "I-I... I need to get a first aid!" Sun tries to leave but trips from the mess like he's done in his room earlier. Something about him freaking out makes him clumsy apparently. He hurries back up and runs out so you look at Nina again. "Nina."

  Nina blinks a few times and snaps out of it. "M-mommy!" She sobs and runs over to you then hugs you close. "Sh... It's ok..." You weakly hug her. "It's ok, baby..." You comfort her by softly petting her head. "I-I want to go home..." She whispers and you weakly lean back on the floor. "Nina, I know..." You smile sadly. "Nina, listen, ok...?" "Are you gonna be ok??" You keep quiet for a bit since you knew you weren't getting out alive tonight. "Nina, listen." You repeat causing her to cry even more since you wouldn't answer her question. "That guard... There's a guard... Ok? We were near a place called Rockstar Row... You need to get to his body and find a pass. It's a high enough level to open one of the back doors and you can leave." "B-but what about you...?"

  You bite your bottom lip and hold back tears. It was already getting difficult to hug your child from all the blood loss. "Mommy won't make it, Nina... But I'll always be here with you and love you, ok? I'll be here..." You weakly poke where her heart was. "No! I want you here!!" Nina pokes the ground. "Here! In front of me!" "I-I'm sorry..." You slowly let go of her. "Please..." You start to cry. "Please don't get hurt..."

  Nina's P.O.V

  You watch as your mother slowly closes her eyes and her head falls back and onto the floor. "Mommy?" You finally let go of her and start to shake her. "Mom! MOM!" You start to scream as you shake her harder. "No! No!! Please!!!" You look around and finally notice the blood puddle under the both of you. "Mom!" You sob as you stare at your mother's corpse. "I-I'm sorry!! I should have listened!! Please, I'll be better!! I'm sorry!!" You tightly hug her once more. "I-I'm so sorry..!" You turn when you hear footsteps rushing your way. You quickly look around and let go of your mother then hide behind something.

  Sun rushes in with a first aid. "I-I'm sorry I took so long!" He looks around wondering where you were. When he sees you were gone, he looks back at your mother and tries to save her. He didn't care at all that you were gone. Then again, he used you to get to Y/n...

  "Y/n?" Sun shakes her a little when he was done bandaging her up. "Are you sleeping?" He questions. "Maybe she's sleeping?" He starts talking to himself, though he was really talking to Moon; you just didn't know it. "Well I'm sure if I got stabbed then I'd probably be tired, right?" Sun mumbles then puts his ear on her chest. His eyes widen when he doesn't hear a heartbeat. It doesn't take a second for Sun to start sobbing and covering his face. "What have I done?! Oh no!!" He picks up the corpse and lays her in his lap as he hugs her close. "I'm so stupid!! Oh, I let my stupid feelings get in the way and now you're gone!" Sun hides his face in her neck. "I'm sorry..." He whispers. "I loved you so much... I couldn't accept the fact that you weren't mine... I..." Sun keeps quiet for a little.

  Your eyes widen when he starts to change right in front of you. His sunny appearance becomes one like a moon. It was like some crazy magic! "It's ok, Sun. Let me deal with this. You can't handle these things like I can..." A lower voice is heard now and he softly puts Y/n back down. He gets up and looks around. "Let's go find Nina..." He leaves the room and you gulp. What were they going to do when they find you...?

  You shake your head and leave the room when that other guy was gone. "I promise I will get out of here..." You clench your fists and hold back tears. "I will survive for you, Mom. For you and me."

Hi! I just want to give a heads up that you are near the ending!