Chapter 12: It was an accident.

With a smirk on her face, Roxy chases after Becky. "Becky!" "Fuck off." Becky glares at her  and keeps walking but Roxy stops her by grabbing her shoulder. "Now hold on! I want to apologize by helping you get to the kitchen." "Tch, took you long enough to apologize." Becky rolls her eyes and moves Roxy's hand off of her. "Hmph." She keeps walking. "Lead the way." Roxy holds back a growl at the girl's horrible attitude as she leads the way to the kitchen. This will all be over pretty soon anyway...

  The lights turn back on and you both get to the kitchen. "So, what exactly is there to eat?" Becky looks around and Roxy thinks. "Oh, many things! Corndogs, salads.... Pizza." "Pizza, huh?" Becky hears her stomach growl at the word 'pizza'. "I could go for some pizza right now, actually..." Becky mumbles. "Great! It's easy to make! See the machines?" Roxy points at the machines that were labeled around the kitchen. 'Sauce', 'Cheese', 'Meat', and 'Non-meat'. Then, she points at the oven. "Usually we get a bot to do it for us, but it's still operatable if a normal person does it." "Alright." "Let me get the dough them, hm~?" Roxy chuckles evilly. 'No woman can be alone in my little chick's room but me.'

  20 minutes pass so you all go to the kitchen to see why it was taking them so long. As you three walk to the kitchen, Chica suddenly freezes as her eyes widen. "Chica?" You look at her in confusion. "Pizza?" She suddenly questions and Monty gasps. "Uh-oh." "Wait, why uh-oh?" You frown and look at Monty in worry. "PIZZA!!" Chica screams as she dashes towards the kitchen. "Fuck! Y/n, we need to stop her!! Now!!" Monty chases the girl. Without another question, you quickly chase after her too. Monty tries to tackle her but she swiftly dodges him causing him to hit a wall. "Gah!"

  You both get to the kitchen with Monty behind as he tries to catch up. You try to tackle her but she dodges it as well. "Dammit, she's good at dodging shit!" You get back up but not fast enough to save Becky from her demise. Chica tackles Becky who was holding the pizza. You gasp in horror as Becky gets torn apart by Chica. "MY PIZZA!! MINE!!" She screeches. You cover your mouth and Monty quickly takes you out of the kitchen. "Are you ok, Y/n??" He asks worriedly. You don't answer but the fact that you were shaking violently and crying in fear answered his question enough. "I-I'm sorry you had to see that, Y/n... Really, I am." "I-I don't... I don't want to talk about it..." You whisper and wipe away your tears.

  Monty frowns, "Stay here, ok?" He hugs you then re-enters the kitchen. "What the absolute fuck, Roxanne?!" He angrily glares at the smirking girl who was watching Chica. "What did I do?" Roxy frowns at Monty. "She wanted pizza!" "You knew of Chica's problem! You allowed that to happen!!" "Tch, so what if I did?" Roxy folds her arms and looks away. "Fucking unbelievable..." Monty shakes his head in disappointment. "And I thought you were actually a good fucking person." Monty angrily leaves the kitchen. "Like I care about how you feel..." Roxy grumbles lowly.

  Chica finally stops and looks at her messy hands that were covered in blood and the pizza's ingredients. "O-oh no..." Chica feels tears form in her eyes as she starts to tremble in fear. "I-I did it again, didn't I...?" She looks at Becky and gasps. "N-no!! No!!" Chica quickly crawls off the corpse and hugs herself while she sobs. "It's ok, Baby..." Roxy walks over to her to comfort her girl. "N-no!! I... I'm so horrible...!" Chica sobs loudly and Roxy hugs her close, petting her head softly to comfort her. "Sh... It's ok..." Roxy whispers softly to her. "R-Roxy, why didn't you stop her...?" Chica sadly looks up at Roxy. "I... I didn't know she was making a pizza." Roxy lies as she shows a false sad expression, her wolf ears flattening down. "I'm sorry, Sweetie." "O-oh god..." Chica snuggles close to Roxy. "I-I'm a fucking monster."

  While Roxy was in the kitchen comforting her girlfriend, Monty was trying his hardest to comfort you but it just wasn't working. He wasn't the best at feelings so he was probably making it worse. 'Dammit, where the hell is Freddy when I need him?!' Monty panics. 'Should I go get him?! I-I don't know!!' He watches as you were hugging your knees while sitting on the floor. Your face was hidden in your lap as you still sobbed and shook in fear from the traumatic event that just happened. "Ugh! Come on!" Monty picks you up bridal style. "Let's take you to Roberto and Jax!" He runs back to his area but ends up bumping into Vanessa. "Vanessa!!" Monty gasps and she looks at him then at you. "Monty! You found one, good job!!" "No, I-I...! Dammit, this is too much drama for me!! Move, Bitch!" Monty growls then throws her out of the way and starts running again, ignoring Vanessa's threats.

  He gets back to the two boys, seeing them chilling in a lounge room. "Hey, guys." Roberto looks at you both then worry fills him when he sees you. "Is she ok?" "Um..." Monty gives you to Roberto since he didn't know what to do with you. Roberto didn't neither but he held you anyway. "Um... Bad news," Monty looks at Jax. "Becky is dead." "She's what?!" Jax and Roberto yell in sync. "Is Rozy ok??" Jax suddenly questions and Monty sighs. "We don't know where Rozy is, actually... Uh..." Monty clears his throat. "Y/n has... Witnessed a traumatic event... She will need to be comforted and, uh... I don't know how to do it, so can you guys help me??" He questions gaining two nervous chuckles. "Great, so we're all terrible at comforting women?" Monty frowns and they nod. "Ugh! Be right back, I'm getting Freddy!!" Monty angrily leaves. Roberto looks at you and hugs you close. "She's shaking so bad..." Roberto whispers and Jax sighs. "Seriously... I haven't seen her this scared since she saw the Chuck E. Cheese mascot..." "Heh, yeah." Roberto chuckles remembering that day.

  10 minutes pass and Monty's suddenly back with Freddy. "Here, give the teddy to Y/n!" He points at Freddy causing Freddy to blush and point at himself. "W-wait, I'm teddy?" "Yes, Teddy Freddy." Jax nods and Roberto gives you to Freddy. "Oh." Freddy frowns sadly, his bear ears going down. "Oh, you poor little angel..." He sits down and hugs you close while you sat on his lap. You close your eyes as you lean on him. "It's ok..." He whispers and softly pets your head. Somehow, his soft voice calms you down at you stop crying and eventually fall asleep as he comforts you with words and soft pets.

  "Uh!" Jax gasps. "How da fuck..!? Freddy, you lady's man..!" He whispers loudly, not wanting to wake you up. Freddy rolls his eyes, "Women are different from men, Jax. They're emotional... Delicate." He rests his head on yours and sighs. "Well, most." Freddy frowns since he was angry at Roxy for what she did today. Monty told him on the way here... "You have to be soft with them. Gentle... If you really want to comfort a lady, emotion is always key. They're more comfortable with a man who's not afraid to show emotions. Also, you need to listen well." "But you didn't--whaa??"

  Freddy chuckles, "I guess my father powers still work." "Hmph." Jax pouts and folds his arms since he was a little envious at Freddy knowing women well. Roberto frowns at Jax, "You're not upset Becky's gone? She was your girlfriend after all..." "Oh, uh..." Jax sits back down. "No, not really. She was pure evil. I mean, I never wished death upon her, but... The world spins with or without her." Jax speaks in an uninterested tone since he didn't really care for Becky. "Wow... Cold." Roberto mumbles and Freddy nods a little. "Very."