Chapter 13: Hidden feelings.

The room stayed quiet leaving Monty to start thinking. If Roxy ever did come across the girl, would she even tell anyone? After she literally used her girlfriend's weakness to kill one, wouldn't she make sure the other girl was killed? Since she's so obsessed with Chica, she'd do what she can to eliminate what she sees as a 'threat'. "We should check Roxy's Raceway." Freddy suddenly speaks up gaining the three boy's attention.

"If Roxy has taken out that girl, there's no doubt she won't try to harm the other." "I'm surprise she didn't try to harm Y/n..." Jax mumbles and Monty nods. "Y/n was being protective of Chica... That could look like she likes her." "Well, Y/n's safe here." Freddy gets up and gently places you on the seat. "We'll keep her in this room until we come back. Roxy won't go searching around for anyone so she should be ok." He looks at the others. "Now, we should-" "No." Monty frowns and folds his arms. "What?" Freddy looks at Monty in confusion. "I'm not leaving my friend here alone." He sits down with an annoyed expression. "Especially not over some dumb stranger." "B-but Monty. It's our job to-" "I don't care."

Freddy sighs and shakes his head. "I didn't know you were so protective, Monty... But I will need your help. We can't get into some of the raceway without your claws." "Tch..." Monty angrily looks down. "But..." "I promise Y/n will be ok." Freddy smiles reassuringly. "Please." "Ok, ok..." Monty gets back up then glances at you with worry. "Let's go..." "Roberto, why don't you stay with Y/n?" Freddy looks at Roberto and he nods. "I can do that." "Alright." Freddy looks at Jax. "Let's go then." And with that, the three of them leave while Roberto sits in a seat and yawns since this was going to be boring.

~

You wake up and look around, seeing you were in some sort of big storage room. You sit up and wince in pain from your back. "Damn..!" You look at your chair that you were sleeping in then look over at Roberto who was leaned back in his chair with his arms folded as he quietly slept. You get up. 'Where did the others go?' You glance at Roberto once more then go to the door and open it. 'I should go look for them. It's not like I have anything else to do.' You leave the room, closing the door from behind.

You walk around, going up stairs and searching some of the places. 'Still nowhere to be found.' You frown and fold your arms. You didn't check Roxy's place yet... Should you go there? She should be with Chica right now so it's not like you'll bump into her. 'Hm...' You think for a minute then shake your head. 'Now why would they be there though?' You snap out of your thoughts when you hear crying. "Hm?" You follow the sound and go to one of the stairs, seeing Sun hugging his knees with his face hidden in his lap and he was crying. 'Oh, no...' You frown sadly at the poor boy. 'Should I go over and comfort him? He's not the crazy one... Yeah, I guess I could.'

You walk over and sit by his side causing him to jump in surprise then look at you. "Y-Y/n!" He quickly wipes away his tears and smiles. "Oh, don't mind me! I just.. Um..." Sun looks away as he thinks of a lie but sighs in defeat. "I can't lie, I'm sorry." "It's ok." You smile at him. "You should go away..." Sun sadly looks at the floor. "I don't want to get you hurt." "Pfft, nah. It's just Moon."

'It's just Moon, hm...?' Sun thinks causing Moon to chuckle "Oh, is it?" Sun hugs his legs closer to him when he heard Moon. Moon was right, he wasn't so innocent neither, was he? "Sun, it's ok." You place your hand on his shoulder. He looks up at you and smiles sadly. "You're wrong... It can't just be him." "It is! Every time I see you, I'm ok! But every time the lights are out, he's the one causing problems." You frown at the last bit of your sentence. "He's the bad guy, Sun." Sun looks away and shake his head. "I don't believe you..." "Well, I believe me. If you were bad, then why aren't you chasing me now, hm?" "Because... It would scare you... I-I don't want to scare you...!" He looks back at you with pain in his expression. "Why would I want to frighten the one girl who doesn't see me as a monster?" "See?? You have a good heart, Sun." You smile softly at the jester causing him to relax. You tuck strands of his messy hair behind his ear. It didn't do much but he greatly appreciated it. "N-no..." He places his hand on yours and moves it away. "You don't understand, Y/n... You should go away. It's soon gonna be six. After six, it takes about an hour more for them to come and open up but the door should be unblocked. Just hide somewhere 'til then..."