Chapter 30: Goodbye.

One last picture for one last chapter :D Btw, that is my version of Nina just so you're not confused. I didn't make the background but it was edited a little by me.

---

Freddy keeps running with you in his arms. Eventually Moon disappears but you both knew he was just using the vents to follow you. "Freddy! My mom said there was a door in the back! Maybe we can use that!" "Of course!" Freddy gasps. "I can open it for you! There should be a button that unlocks the back exit! If I could get to it, you can escape!" Freddy stops and puts you down. "Nina, I need you to trust me, ok?" "Of course!" You tilt your head a bit, wondering why he was suddenly doing this. "Ok... Now, this might be a little scary. Just trust me." "U-um, ok..." You start to get nervous.

Your eyes widen when his chest starts to open up. "I-I, uh... What the heck is going on with your chest?!" You start to freak out and Freddy sighs. "It's for cake and presents, Nina. But I need you to hide in here while I get you to the exit. You'll be safe." "Uh, no!" You turn and start to walk. It closes and Freddy thinks for a bit. Your choice would definitely make things difficult, but... If your answer is no then that's ok. He'll still be here to help you. He looks around wondering where you both ran to. He then looks back at you as he follows behind. "Nina, we will need to get to the loading docks. There is an exit there, ok?" "Ok."

Freddy grabs your hand and leads you to some spooky looking elevator. Surprisingly Moon hasn't bothered the both of you yet. Freddy knew he was planning something though. Moon always does when he doesn't bother anyone for too long. You both enter the elevator and quietly wait as it takes you down. "Freddy..." You mumble and he looks at you. "Yes, Nina?" "I... I'm sorry." "What for?" Freddy frowns in confusion and you sigh sadly. "I never told my parents I was coming here... I trusted Sun... I..." You keep quiet and Freddy chuckles. "Oh, Nina. That's just how a child is." "But I hate it!" You look up at him with tears in your eyes. "Freddy, my mom's gone because of me!" "Y/n...?" Freddy's ears go down sadly and he looks down. "Oh, Nina... I'm so sorry..." He looks back up at you with a sad smile. "But it wasn't your fault. Sometimes things happen... Sure you could have prevented it, but this is just how life is."

You wipe away your tears and hug him. "You poor child..." Freddy sadly whispers and hugs you back. "Never say it was your fault. Your mother loved you so much and hearing you blame yourself would upset her, ok?" "O-ok, Freddy." You wipe away more tears and the elevator opens. Freddy smiles at you once more. "Nina, I'm sure your mother is very proud to have a daughter like you. You're kind, smart, and pretty. Even if she's not here to see it anymore, she's gonna cheer you on. So, let's go." He picks you up and starts walking to the loading docks.

Freddy tenses up when he hears loud laughing echoing through the vents causing him to hug you closer protectively. "Freddy~. You have something I want." "Hmph.." Freddy ignores Moon and walks faster. He jumps back when the vent above breaks open and Moon jumps out with a huge deadly grin on his face. "I've stopped your friends, I can stop you too." Moon chuckles as he tightens his grip on a pipe he had with him. You snuggle closer to Freddy in fear and Freddy frowns.

"Moon, this is not right. Nina is just a child! You took Y/n from her already! You have Y/n now, are you happy?!" Freddy clenches his fists as he holds back tears. "Tell me!! Are you happy with what you've done?! You destroyed innocent animatronics!! You've killed innocent people!! You've killed the woman of your dreams!! And as if that wasn't enough, now you're trying to kidnap her child?!" Tears start to stream down Freddy's face. All he wanted was for everyone to be happy and safe... He lost special people in his life because of this damn clown.

Moon keeps quiet for a bit. His grin was now gone and he felt hurt. Freddy was right... But what's the point in stopping now? Moon shakes his head. "I don't want to be alone." "Since when were you alone?!" Freddy glares at him. "You had ME!! You had the OTHERS!! You stopped coming to us!! You stopped talking-" "I was scared!!" Moon interrupts and covers his face in shame. "Me and Sun were! Ever since Vanessa became a guard, kids have been feared by us! She..." Moon looks down at his hands. "She changed us... Gave all of us these insecurities in our systems! She turned us into monsters!"

Freddy shakes his head. "She may have changed us, but it was our choice to accept it..." Freddy puts you down. "Freddy...?" You look up at him and he looks at Moon again. "You and Roxanne became monsters. Innocent Chica had to fall for that psycho and she kept getting hurt. Monty had nothing to do with this and you destroyed him. An innocent man who was going through the same thing you were going through!! You destroyed him!! You could have helped each other!! You could have been friends! But not anymore..." Freddy shakes his head once more and looks back up at him. Moon gulps and takes a step back when Freddy's eyes glow red. "I'm putting an end to this." He starts to walk to Moon.

"U-uh, Freddy!!" Moon panics and stumbles back, hitting tables in the process but Freddy kept walking towards him. "Nina will be leaving and my friends will be getting the revenge they deserve." Freddy growls. "Freddy, no!!" You hurry over to him and grab his hand. "Don't be the monster this place makes you, Freddy..." Freddy looks down at you and calms down a little. "Nina..." His eyes stop glowing red and he smiles sadly. "You're right. I'm a good bear, right?" "Yeah." You smile.

Moon takes this as a chance to swing down the pipe on Freddy. To his surprise, Freddy catches it. Freddy's head turns back to Moon, his eyes glowing red once again. "Freddy, no!!" You try to stop him but it doesn't work when Freddy screeches in anger. You let go of his hand and cover your ears in pain. The screech was so loud! It stops and you hear Moon scream as Freddy tackles him and they start to fight. You quickly run out of the kitchen and find the loading docks. "The exit!!!" You look at the exit door then hurry to it. You try to open the door but it wouldn't open. "Oh right, I need to open it..." You rush over to the computer but you didn't exactly know what to do.

You squeak in fear when you hear a door open so you look at the door and see Freddy who was bloody but you didn't see any injuries on him... You gulp as he walks over without saying a single word. He unlocks the computer and unlocks the door. "Go..." Freddy mumbles but doesn't look at you. He looked ashamed... Guilty. You hug him and smile sadly at him when he finally looks down at you. "Thank you, Freddy. You're my hero." "And you're my superstar..." He weakly smiles but it crumbles since he was too guilty to smile. "Please, go. Don't come back..." Freddy turns away and you run out the door.

You end up bumping into someone though as you escape. You gasp when you hear a familiar voice yell your name. "Oh, Nina!" Roberto gets up and picks you up. "My baby girl!" He hugs you tightly and start to cry. "You're ok..." He looks around wondering where his wife was. "Where's your mother, Nina?" He looks at you and you frown sadly then look down at your bloody hands. "She's gone..." "Oh no..." Roberto shakes his head. "Let's go home, Nina... It's going to be ok now." Roberto smiles sadly at you and you slowly nod. "Yeah... Let's go home, Dad..."

---

Hi! Congratulations on finishing the book! Seriously, I'm always amazed people read all the way through my long stories... Anyway, there's still some unanswered things in this story. With that being said, there will be a Book 2 somewhere along the future! I'm actually already writing it.

Let me give you a little teaser: Y/n started a nightmare and now Nina will have to finish it once and for all.

Yes, it will still be a yandere story so don't worry. I know how some books kind of change in the second book to answer everything... Anyway, I hope you look forward to that because it will be out sometime in the future along with some other fnaf books!