Sex Talk

Jahlil POV

"Hold up! So Malachi........Malachi King stayed the night at your house and y'all ain't fuck??" Gianni asks shocked at the news I just gave her. We at lunch and this bitch finna draw attention.

I don't know why she so surprised she know my ass ain't did shit before.

"Baby you better then me cus I woulda wore his ass out." She says throwing a dry in her mouth.

"You woulda wore who out?" Cameron says sitting beside her.

Cameron is her on and off nigga. I'm guessing they on again after she went to see him yesterday even tho he ghosted her the day before.

Imma mind my business tho.

"Nobody bae." She smiles giving him a peck. He mumbles a 'better be' before going on his phone ignoring her existence as she rambled on about something.

I start daydreaming. Thinking back on last night.

Flashback

Me and Malachi were in my bed facing each other. Neither of us said anything. I honestly didn't know what to say. We were enemies this morning and now he's in my bed.

"This is weird right?" I finally say "Yeah" he chuckles. He makes eye contact with me and somehow I muster up the courage to keep eye contact with him.

I've never seen Malachi in the way before. I mean obviously he's cute. But we've never been in this type of predicament before. I obviously don't hate him for real. But I've never really liked him.

He was always in his own little world. Where everyone likes him and I refused to be one of his groupies.

He always flirted with me but I never took it too serious. Knowing he'd only bothered me because I didn't like him.

Now look at me.

"Come back to me shawty." He smiles at me.

Damn I did kinda zone out.

"Why you call me shawty? I'm literally 5'9." I say confused. Like Ian no talk ass nigga but I'm not short either.

"And I'm 6'4 so you my shawty." He leans in closer.

"Your shawty?" I challenge. "Yeah my shawty."

"Boy bye i just started tolerating you today and you think I'm finna get wit you." I laugh.

"You ain't gotta be my boyfriend yet. But I'm finna be yours." He smirks pecking my cheek.

How the hell that work.

"How that work?" I laugh at him.

"Youn gotta be my boyfriend yet but I'm not coming off you. You special. Ion know how but it's sum about your spirit that matches wit mine." He grabs my hand lacing our fingers.

Damn.

The next morning we got up and got ready and went to school. Well he dropped me off and went home to get clothes.

Flashback over

"Ayo wassup Chi" Cameron says drawing me out of my trance. I make a confused face before looking to my left and Malachi was sitting down.

I make eye contact with Gianni who smirks before making a kissy face.

Childish ass.

Why the hell is he sitting here? He never sits with us.

"Hey Jahlil." He says smiling at me.

He look good as fuck right now. He not even dressed up. He had on some black ripped jeans and black Nike hoodie with black forces. He had on diamond studs and a gold chain with a cross on it.