What now

Jahlil POV

The car ride home with my mom was really tense.

I was planning out how I was gonna break the news to everyone.

Malachi and Gianni were in the car behind us. I had told them that I needed to speak to everyone.

"I see you and Mathew are doing good." She says halfhearted.

Who tf is a damn Mathew?

"His name is Malachi. And yea we're doing great." I roll my eyes.

Glad he's not here to see it.

"Well I'm glad to see you're still together. That's certainly a surprise." She says smartly.

"Are you really? Because all you've done is talk down on our relationship. And what you mean surprise? He's good to me. He actually cares about me. Just because you've never felt that doesn't mean it's not real." I sass.

Im so tired of her shit.

She has some nerve. Last time I checked her lonely ass was nobody's relationship advisor.

She doesn't say anything for the rest of the ride.

-

Everyone in the living room

-

I take a deep breath trying to prepare myself for what I'm about to say.

"S-so I talked to the doctor and she gave me some 'life changing' information." I say making air quotes.

"What'd she say?" Malachi looks at me worried.

"Well she informed me that I have high levels of estrogen in my bloodstream. S-she also s-said that my body produces both egg cells and sperm cells." I say lowering my voice slightly.

"So What does all this mean?" Gianni questions.

"I um I can reproduce. But like I'm infertile as far as getting a girl pregnant....um however I can get pregnant." I bite my lip nervously.

"So we can have kids? Like our own kids?" Malachi smiles getting excited.

"Yea. That's what I wanted to talk to you guys about." I feel my heart rate increase.

"What wrong baby" Malachi looks at me worried. He must've noticed that I scared.

"T-The reason i was throwing up is because......it's because I'm pregnant." I say looking around to see their reactions.

No one says anything for a few seconds.

Suddenly Malachi shoots up from his seat.

"Yo you deadass?" He asks smiling.

"Yes." I say softly.

I suddenly feel myself being lifted and spun around by Malachi.

"Baby Im so happy. I know it's soon but we gone be good I promise you." He kisses my forehead softly.

"You're happy?" I feel my heart warm at the thought.

"Yes baby." He spins me again.

"Okay bestie I see you. I hope you know my niece or nephew gone be dripped out just like they auntie." She says flipping her hair.