Attitude

Jahlil POV

Now why the fuck do this bitch gotta go and do that , Huh? I look over to see Malachi smirking like he just seen someone drop 20 dollars.

I roll my eyes and turn over to look at Gianni. She seems to be enjoying my pain as she just snickers and looks back down at her desk.

Bitch.

I love her tho.

END OF THE DAYYY

I was walking to Gianni's car when I felt myself get grabbed by my backpack.

The fuck?

"Damn nigga you walk fast as fuck." Malachi says out of breath.

"Why the fuck you following me anyway?" I make a stank face at him.

He just looks at me for a few seconds like he's waiting for something.

"So you like slow for real? Thought you was playing..." he says laughing at himself but I don't find nothing funny.

"We gotta do the dumb ass project." He continues.

"Oh right." I remember us being assigned partners.

"Look ion wanna be paired wit you no more than you wanna be paired wimme. Ik you got me on snap so text me to address and imma come by later so we can do the work." He says walking off to his car.

"See me personally I would never take that." Gianni mumbles getting in the driver's seat.

"Bitch mind your business." I say getting in the passenger's side.

"So he really finna come over?" She said giving me a look. "Girl I don't know. I don't know if he coming or not Imma get my work done regardless." I say pulling my backpack around to sit it on the floor by my feet.

"Well imma drop you off and go see bout my man." She says pulling out of the parking lot.

This the same dumbass that was just complaining to me about a Nigga. I laugh and she makes a stank face.

"Don't do that." She rolls her eyes at me.

"I ain't did shit..." I say pretending to be sad. "Man get the fuck on. Yo ass being judgmental." She says pulling into my driveway.

I grab my backpack opening the car door. "Bye love you , don't catch nothing." I say closing it and walking to my front door.

Before I can get my keys out my mom opens it with a shocked look. Like she was leaving out and I scared her or sum.

"Hey sweetie I have to go to the office to do some paperwork. I'll see you tonight." She tries rushing past me but I grab her wrist.

"Your makeup mighty bold to be doing paperwork." I say giving her a knowing look.

"Jahlil what I wear has nothing to do with you." She gives me a stern look before shaking my hand off and waking to her car.

Ain't no reason to get mad at me just cuz I know what she be doing.

Been messing around with her boss. She think nobody don't know. It's all fun and games til that man baby mama get her ass.