The Project

Jahlil's POV

"-and then he had the nerve to fuckin ghost me. ME!!! Like I'm not that bitch!" My bestfriend Gianni's been yelling about some boy from Instagram for the past few minutes and I honestly haven't been paying attention.

"JAHLIL!" She yells gaining my attention.

"Are you even listening?" She crosses her arms over her chest.

"To be honest. No. No i wasn't." I smirk at her only making her more upset.

"Ughh what's got you so distracted anyway?" She groans out clearly noticing my behavior.

"If I'm being honest. I'm really not feeling today.  I'm probably gonna go home early." I say looking in my locker to avoid eye contact.

"Okay something is wrong. Do I gotta kill a bitch? You know I will."She says unzipping her coat.

"Calm down nobody needs to die. I just don't feel well." I say looking down hoping she leaves it alone.

She doesn't.

The whole way to class she goes on about how she won't hesitate to 'end someone' over me.

Don't get my wrong I love my bestfriend but she can be annoying. Really annoying.

We enter science class only to be greeted by our bitchy ass science teacher who's husband left her last year. She insists on making everyone else's lives as miserable as her own.

Anywhoooo

I make my way to a seat and Gianni sits in the seat beside me.

"Ayo wassup shawty." I hear from none other than Malachi annoying ass.

He thinks everybody want his ass just because he's captain of the basketball team. On sum highschool musical ass shit. I really don't know what everyone sees in him but we've been enemies since the second grade when he stole my Candy Apple.

I know that seems childish but I wasn't the kid to play with about food.

I turn around in my seat to see his signature smirk.

"What do you want Malachi?" I ask annoyance clear in my tone.

"Damn I like the way you say my name baby. But you gone have to lose that attitude when speaking to daddy." He says biting his bottom lip.

See what the fuck I'm talking about? And he just refer to himself as daddy.

I simply roll my eyes and turn back around.  I hear him say "roll em again and see what happens" in a song-song voice before laughing.

Sum definitely wrong wit his ass.

I really didn't care to 'see what happen'. I just wanted to go home.

"Okay class today I'll be paring you up for your middle of the year major assignment." The teacher says with a little too much enthusiasm.

Don't get me wrong she not the worst teacher I got. She just weird as hell and too quick to put in a fucking zero. And she's just too happy considering the fact that she got cheated on by her husband last year before he mysteriously disappeared.

She beings to call out names of who would be partnered up and I honestly zoned out for a sec

Alana Grenne and Megan Danielson

Justina García and Javier Rodríguez

Gianni Johnson and Arielle Mortiz

Jahlil Smith and Malachi King

Fuck.

Please remember to comment so I can know how y'all feel about the plot and the overall characters.

TANKUUUUU🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍