Insecure

Jahlil POV

It's been 4 weeks since we brought the babies home. And I've been horny as fuck.

The doctors told me to wait a while to have sex due to my stitches.

It's crazy because as much as I wanna have sex I don't at the same time.

I've been felling really uncomfortable with my body.

The scars, the excess skin, the stretch marks.

Everything just feels so wrong.

Whenever I look at my body I get uncomfortable.

I don't even take showers with Malachi anymore because I feel like he'll be disgusted with me.

My body is disgusting. I'm disgusting.

I feel so-"Jah!!" I hear from downstairs.

I quickly get dressed and head down.

When I get into the living room I see a stressed looking Malachi with Melody who won't stop crying.

I grab her from him and hear him let out a sigh of relief.

She immediately starts to quiet down.

"Why you giving daddy a hard time Aria?" I smile down at her.

"You just want your mama don't you" I kiss her little lips.

(A/N don't be in my mf comments on no bullshit. A lot of parents do this when they have babies. Ain't no pedo shit. Tankuuuu. Resume reading. Or don't.)

I look over to see Malachi knocked out on the couch. She must have really given him a hard time.

I knew my daughter was a mamas girl. And my son was a daddy's boy.

Siah never gave Malachi issues. And Mel never gave me any.

They already had favorites and haven't even been in the world for a whole month yet.

After a few minutes of rocking my baby girl I notice that she's asleep.

I head upstairs. I didn't wanna wake her up so I just lay with her still on my chest.

-

I wake up to soft kisses being placed on my neck. I feel for Mel and notice she's not there anymore making my eyes open.

"She's in her crib in the other room." Malachi smirks at me.

"I figured since their both asleep we can have some alone time." He gives me a look that lets me know he's horny.

"Yea maybe not." I look up at him.

"What?" He scrunches up his face.

"I'm just not feeling it yknow?"

He stares at me for a few seconds before he just nods and gets up.

"Imma go check on the twins" is all he says before walking out.

I immediately feel guilty so I get up and follow him.

"Malachi wait!" I catch him at the end of the hall.

"Jah it's cool. If you're not sexually attracted to me anymore just say it. The doctor said something about this Im not mad at you. He looks at me seriously.

"Of course Im attracted to you-Then what is it?" He cuts me off.

"I'm worried you won't be attracted to my body anymore. It's not the same. I'm not the same." I look down to hide the tears streaming down my face.

I feel my head get lifted and soon feel Malachi's lips on mine.

The kiss soon becomes intense as he slips his tongue in my mouth and backs me up against the counter. He trails kisses all the way to my neck.

I tilt my head to grant him better access. I gasp when I feel him lift me.
My legs instinctively wrap around his waist was he carries me all the way to our room before dropping me down on the bed.

He takes off my shorts and underwear then my shirt leaving me completely bare.  He then strips himself down to his boxers before climbing on top of me.

"You're so fucking sexy." He whispers in my ear before losing down my body.

He kisses a trail down my stomach stopping occasionally to leave a mark. He places a soft kiss on my scar and looks up at me.

I think I just fell in love with him all over again.

"I love you" I whisper into the air.

"I love you more." He begins licking over my hole making my eyes roll back.

Them tongue rotations sum serious.

He pulls his tongue out of me and kisses his way back up to my lips. We start to make out as he inserts a finger inside me.

I gasp not feeling anything like this is a long time. He inserts another and begins scissoring them to stretch me out. It's all kinda pointless seeing as his size is still going to stretch me out a lot more.

He pulls them out of me and take off his boxers.

He rubs his tip against my hole making it clench. I gasp feeling him slowly pushing in.

He kisses me to muffle my moans as he slowly fills me up.

God he's so fuckin big. Atp I'm just in love with the dick.

"D-daddyyy" I moan out as he makes deep , slow strokes driving me crazy. He wasn't fucking me. He was making love to me.

"I love you."

Thrust

"I love your body"

Thrust

"Your so perfect" he kisses my ear tenderly.

I feel my eyes roll back as I release on my stomach and his.

He continues thrusting in and out of me before releasing inside me.

"That was so good" I look at up at him.

"Yeah?"

"Yes." I kiss him one last time and start to drift off.

That is until I hear him mutter something.

"Marry me."

My eyes shoot open.

Hellooooooo bitchessssss!!!! Shit finna go down!!! Next chapter gone be crazy. I hope you guys enjoyed

How y'all feel about Jahlil insecurity?

Malachi making love to him?

The twins having favorites?

Please remember to comment so I can know how y'all feel about the plot and the overall characters.

TANKUUUU 💖💖💖