Positive

Jahlil POV

4 WEEKS LATER

I throw up the rest of my breakfast in the toilet.

It's been like this for the past few days.

I wake up -throw up

I eat -throw up

Throw up - throw up.

Throw up again

Go to school

Throw up in the bathroom

Go home -throw up

Throw up again

Go to sleep

It's like everything makes me nauseous. Not to mention I've been excessively hungry and tired.

Malachi doesn't know yet. I'm kinda nervous about how he'll react. He'll probably force me to go to the doctor and I really don't wanna do that.

We've been so good lately.

We started talking more about our feelings and how we can communicate better.

Not to mention our sex life is amazing.

Not gonna lie we have sex around 4 times a week. And that's a lot when we have school and his basketball practice plus my AP homework is ASS.

I suddenly hear banging on the door pulling me out of my thoughts.

I open it to reveal a pissed offGianni. 

"What the hell?" I move of the way to let her in.

"So this what we do now Jahlil? You get a boyfriend and start acting like you don't know nobody?" She chooses her arms.

I know this bitch ain't come to my house an-

Happy thoughts Jahlil.

"Look Gi Im sorry. Okay? I was pretty busy with work also and Malachi been taking up a lot of my attention." I shrug.

"That's the point Jahlil we barely speak anymore. What the hell happened to chicks before dicks?" She slightly raises her voice.

"Gi my ba-" Im interrupted by my gag reflex kicking in on full force.

I rush to the trash can in the kitchen because it's the closest and empty my guts for the second time today.

"Jah you good?" She questions slowly approaching.

I feel my eyes sting as they fill up with tears.

All I hear is Gianni's voice before I pass out.

-

I wake up in a hospital bed with Malachi, my mom, and Gianni all staring at me.

"Baby!? Oh my god I'm so glad you're okay." He rushes to my side and rubs my cheek.

"W-what happened? Why am I here." I look around confused.

"Baby you passed out. Gianni called and told me. Why didn't you tell me you were sick?" He asks seriously.

"I just didn't want you to force me to go to the hospital over a stomache bug. Guess I'm here now so that defeats the purpose." I chuckle softly.

I look over and see my mom giving me a look of disappointment.

Wtf is her problem.

The doctor walks in and gives me a soft smile.

"Hey sweetie I'm glad to see you awake. We took your blood tests and I'd like to speak with you for a second. Because you're eighteen you have the option to speak privately seeing ass this is very serious information." She explained.

"Am I gonna be okay." I begin to get nervous.

"Of course sweetie it's nothing like that. This is just something that'll need to be explained in depth because it will physically affect you." She smiles reassuringly.

"Okay. Can you guys give me a minute." I look over at them.

Malachi nods and Gianni whispers a "sure"

My mom just walks out.

Seriously wtf is her issue.

"So Mr.Smith are you aware of the estrogen levels in your bloodstream?" She asks softly.

"N-no ma'am." I reply.

"Okay have you ever had anything similar to a menstrual cycle?" She asks typing on the computer.

"No ma'am." I reply again. Why is she asking me this?

"Have you had unprotected sex in the last month?" She looks over at me.

"Y-yes ma'am." I answer awkwardly rubbing my arm.

"How long have you been experiencing sickness or throwing up?" She asks.

"Like 2 maybe 3 weeks." I say looking down.

"Okay. Any changes in appetite?" She questions.

"Y-Yea I've been a lot hungrier and tired." I reply thinking back on how I've felt these past few weeks.

"Okay. So judging by your evaluation and the results from your blood test, Mr.Smith you appear to be about 10 weeks pregnant." She says smiling.

"Congrats."

"Fuck you mean congrats. Whea the cameras at this gotta be sun sort of prank show." I mug her.

"I assure you this isn't a prank. Cases like yours are rare but not impossible. You can come back in tomorrow to decide what you wanna do and do an ultrasound I'll sander any extra questions you have then." She smiles before walking out.

I feel like everything just stopped for a moment.

Im pregnant?

Fuck.

Hellooooooo bitchessssss!!!! Yerp mini Malachi running around soon. Shit finna hit the damn fan next chapter! Lemme know how you felt. I got questions.

How you feel about Jahlil being pregnant?

How you think Malachi gone react?

How you think Jahlil mom gone react?

Do you think they'll be good parents.

Team Boy or Girl.

How many babies are there?

Pleas remember to comment so that I can know how y'all feel about the plot and the overall characters.

TANKUUUU 💖💖💖