Brother dearest

Malachi POV

I just left my baby house a few hours ago.

I still can't believe he let me take his virginity. The thought that I'm the only nigga who touched him. That shit does something to me.

I pull up at my house and see my brother's car parked in the driveway that's new.

I walk inside and see him sitting at the kitchen table talking with my mom.

"It's just until I get an apartment around here." I hear him say.

"Aye wassup man!" He smiles pulling me into a tight hug. I can't help but smile back and hug him even tighter.

Me and my brother had such a close bond. It all changed once my dad died. He had to go live with our grandma since my mom wasn't his biological parent. And my dad never changed who he assigned as his guardian.

"What are you doing here man?" I ask confused since normally when he comes he gives a warning.

"I wanted to be closer to you. Yknow ever since dad and G-Ma shit you the only family I got left." He half smiles.

"Well you're welcome to stay as long as you like. You know you're always welcome." My mom smiles at him.

"Thanks Ma dukes. I appreciate you." He kisses her cheek.

They always had a mother son relationship since his mom died giving birth and he was a baby when our dad met my mom. She was the only mother he knew. In a way it was like he lost both his parents when dad died.

"Well you can have the guest room since that's where you stay when you visit anyway. And tomorrow we can go shopping for some decorations." My mom says before turning around and I'm guessing preparing the food for tonight.

I head upstairs with D'chenne being behind me.

When we get in my from he sits on the sofa near the window.

"Soo....how life been?" He asks getting comfortable.

"Shii nun much. I got me a shawty." I smirk thinking about my baby.

"Oh word? She cute?" He asks smiling.

"He. And yea he so fuckin fine." I smile showing him a picture.

"Damn that's you?" He asks shocked

Tf he shocked for ?

"Hell yea all me." I smile.

"Shii better be glad Im straight cuz I'll-chill nigga." I "playfully" punch his stomach.

"Damn bro I'm just playing. You really serious bout yours." He shakes his head at me.

I feel my phone vibrate and check the caller ID.

"Ayo bruh you gotta go my baby calling me" I say dismissively while answering the phone

"Wassup baby" I smile but it quickly drops when I hear him sniffling.

"What's wrong Jah?" I ask worriedly.

"I-it's hurts" he whimpers.

"What hurts baby?" I ask still confused.

"My ass Malachi. You said it wouldn't hurt after." He sounds like he in real pain.

"Baby Im sorry. You want me to come get you?" I ask softly tryna make him feel better.

"Y-yes" he whimpers before sniffling again.

"Get dressed for me okay baby?" I smile getting excited to see him again even tho we was together a few hours ago.

"O-okay" he says softly before hanging up.

-

After getting dressed I walk down stairs to let my mom know Jahlil was staying the night.

"Aye Ma?" I say walking into the kitchen.

"Yes mijo?" She turns around and looks at me.

"I'm finna go get Jahlil so he can stay over. Esta bien? (That's cool?)

(A/N - I did not google translate this. Don't be in the comments telling me the google meaning. That shit is trash. I'm half Dominican half Puerto Rican. In my household we use that term for a lot of things don't be in my damn comments on no dictionary shit.)

"Yes mijo that's fine. But you know the rules. No joder antes matrimonio en mi casa. Entiendes?" (No fuckin before marriage in my house. Understood?)

"Yea ma i get it." I roll my eyes grabbing my keys off the hook and heading outside.

-

Once i got back I had to carry Jahlil up the stairs because he kept complaining about walking.

I lay him down in my bed and take off his shoes and pants. I pull his hoodie over his head and tuck his body under the covers.

I place a soft kiss on his forehead and mutter and I love you before his soft snores become audible.

"-so that's him?" D'chenne startles me.

When tf did he even come in.

Creepy ass nigga.

"What the fuck man!?" I whisper-yell annoyed that he had snuck up on me like that.

"Shit my bad I just came to ask if you had a spare toothbrush. I would ask Ma dukes but she prolly got sum girly shit." He shrugs.

It's a toothbrush nigga.....

"Yea under the cabinet in the hall bathroom." I say waving him off. I'm honestly too tired to converse.

"Thanks lil bro." He says walking out closing the door behind him.

I wrap my arms around my baby from behind pulling him close to me.

I kiss his ear softly before getting comfortable behind him and soon falling into a deep comfortable sleep.

Hellooooooo bitchessssss!!!! This chapter pretty short. Yes I added some Spanish because Malachi is half Puerto Rican and I just felt like it soooooo. Anywhooooo i got questions.

Thoughts on D'chenne?

Malachi and His Mom's relationship?

Dchenne and Malachi's mom relationship?

Plz remember to comment so I can know how y'all feel about the plot and the overall characters.

TANKUUUU 💖💖💖