Broken

Baby Khalan ^^^^^^💖💖💖💖💖

Jahlil POV

I wake up from my short nap and look over at Khalan who was sleeping in the little bin thingy they use as a bed when the babies are first born.

Malachi left a little while ago to pick up the twins and his mom to come and see Khalan.

Also doctor Ramirez said she needed to have a serious talk with me once I got enough rest.

I look over at my baby one more time and see him start to move around.

He's waking up.

I sit up carefully, aware of my stitches, and slowly pick him up and cradle him into my chest.

He's so adorable.

After about an hour of feeding changing and putting Khalan to sleep Malachi , the twins, and his mom come in smiling. 

She immediately walk over to Khalan and picks him up.

If this weren't such a sweet moment I woulda scolded her due to him just falling asleep.

(Two hours later)

Malachi left to take his mom and the twins home.

I've been laying here looking at the ceiling waiting for him to come back.

Doctor Ramirez came in while they were gone but she said she'd rather give me the news with Malachi here.

Im still not sure what news she's talking about but she didn't seem too happy while she brought it up.

After a few more minutes of pondering Malachi walks in with a smile on his face.

"Hey mama." He places a soft kiss on my forehead. He then softly kisses Khalan whose in my arms on his.

"So what does doctor Ramirez wanna talk about?" He asks making sure to keep his voice down so he doesn't scare khalan.

"I'm not sure but it doesn't seem like good news." I say looking down at our son.

The sound of the door cracking open catches my attention.

"Hi Mom and Dad. And the beautiful Baby boy." Dr.Ramirez smiles warmly. She's always been so sweet. She made my pregnancy with the twins a lot less stressful.

"Sup Dr.R." Malachi nods at her.

She smiles shortly before solemnly looking down at her clipboard.

"You good Doctor?" Malachi asks.

"Yes I just-it's just hard giving certain information. Especially to patients who I've grown to love and care about." She quickly wipes her face before straightening her posture signaling that she was ready to speak.

Malachi quickly moves to sit next to me on the hospital bed. Placing a reassuring hand on my thigh.

He always knows what to do.

Remind me to give him some good ass head later.

"So we've been running some test to figure out what been going on with your body. With you being male pregnancy is a lot more complex and it's riskier than it is for females to get pregnant." She pauses to assure we were paying close attention before continuing.

"We ran a blood test to see if the estrogen levels were still high in your bloodstream. But they've somehow dropped an immense amount. Not enough to change your physical appearance but your body is no longer producing egg cells. And the ones that are there are deteriorating." She says solemnly.