Impending Threats

Slenderman's pov:

Liu brushed off my curiosity and slightly concern and started up the path back to the house. 'I wonder what he was thinking about.' I've know Liu for a few months. Yet I don't know a lot on how Liu thinks. I know he's resourceful in a situation. The past seven years of living practically by himself made him. If he hadn't Liu wouldn't have survived. But the only other things I know is that Liu's hard on himself, and his mind has a tendency to wander at mentions of certain things. Which made me wonder what started his wandering thoughts. I don't know much about how Liu works and how his mind works because I'm rarely around him. My other proxies I see on a practically daily bases. Liu never got that form of attention from me. Liu never wanted that attention. It became very clear in the first few days when I met him that Liu hates attention on him with a passion. So Liu just brushing off my unspoken question was an obvious move. I follow suit behind Liu while completing what Liu was thinking about.

Sully's pov:

I knew Liu was on his way back. So the door opening was no big surprise for me. I looked up from the book I grabbed to see Liu and Slender by the doorway. I stood up and put the book down on the table. "So Slender. Since we're all here do you want to explain the unexpected arrival." Liu looked up and met my gaze with questions within his own. I barely met Liu's gaze before returning my own to Slender. "Unfortunately this is not a social call like I described it to be. Yes I came to get a break from my chaotic children, but I also come with a more serious matter." I felt the dread and feeling of impending doom worm it's way into Liu. It's pretty oblivious they didn't talk much when they met back up. It was obvious to me at least that something was up. Why else would Slender immediately seek out Liu? Why else would he have coil of tension in him? "What do you mean a more serious matter?" Liu questioned.

Liu's pov:

What does he mean more serious matter? Is there something going on that Sully and I don't know about? Slender just sighed before responding. "Why don't we all sit down first? Then I'll explain why I came." I nodded at the promise for answers and we all sat down. Sully and I sat next to each other while Slender sat infront of us. "As Sully made obvious this is not a social call or just a simple check in."

Slenderman's pov:

I looked up and saw Sully's and Liu's questioning gazes. I didn't want to be the bringer of bad news for this but this put both of them in danger. I took a deep breath and continued my explanation. "Before I left I was informed that there's been suspicious human activity around this area. To be more specific on why this is dangerous. It's because it's run by the same people who are after Liu. These people are hitting way to close for comfort near this area. It's only a matter of time until they start searching here. These activities put both of them in danger. If these people find Liu again, there's no way they'll let him escape again. If they find Liu they'll physically and mentally break him and then get everything they need to know until one they kill him because he served his purpose or two just drag him along and let him cause further harm to himself. Liu as a proxy was under my protection and care. His safety and well-being are a concern I need to account for.

Sully's pov:

So that's why there was an unexpected visit. They are at it again. Liu and I have been hunted for years now by a group of people set on capturing creepypasta. We're a big target because we hold information about Jeff and the fact that we are also creepypasta members. People like them are even worse then us. We're serial killers yes, but we do have certain things we never do. These people cross these lines in a heartbeat! To them people like us are just experiments or things just to play with and watch crack. We only really do that if the person really deserves it or we really have a fucking bone to pick with them. The fact that people like that are so close to us gave me chills. There's no way I can just watch them try and break Liu again. He's been through enough as it is! I glance at Liu worried.

Liu's pov:

The memories of those people were pounding against the walls I locked them in. Threating to emerge in drag me under. My hands grips my pants as I tried to fight them back down. The very thought of them being near us drew me dangerous close to a full out panic attack. Both Sully and Slender must have sensed my discomfort and waiting for me to recollect myself. Sully placed his hand on one of mine, quietly reassuring me that their not here. Sully then pulled me closer to him and wrapping me in a hug. Which I gladly returned. I used Sully help reassure myself that their not here and he is. Drawing me out of the painful memories of the event that unfolded while I was there. I recollected myself and told Slender that he could continue. However Sully didn't let me go from his hug.

Slenderman's pov:

Liu recollected himself and Sully nodded at me to continue. I took a deep breath before continuing. "They don't know that you're here. So we can duke them. If we removed any sign that you two were here, they'll never know. While their searching the area you to can come to the mansion so we can stay in touch. If this is alright with we can start tomorrow and be ready to leave by the next day." At the mention of staying at the mansion Liu and Sully exchanged glances of worry at each other. 'What's so bad that their hesitant to stay at the mansion? Is there something going on that I don't know about?'