More Depressing Nonsense!

Liu's pov:

"So what's on the agenda today Slender?" I asked trying to change topics. 'Yeah, we can't let him find out after only his second day here.' 'Agreed.' Jeff's reaction over a simple all-nighter and Slender's statement already did something, if he found out about Sully..... That I have a split personality...... Ohhh boy, stuff would be going down. 'Chances are he wouldn't let you out of his sight..' 'Why though? He doesn't care about me, why would he do that?' 'Liu, he's a psychotic serial killer. What does make sense about people like that.' 'Sully.... we're apart of that list.' 'THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT!' I rolled my eyes at Sully's comment, and returned my attention to what's going on. And once again everyone's looking at me. 'We really got to stop talking while someone else is...' 'Yeah..... guess we do.' Jeff's once again giving me a suspicious look, while Slender just looks tired of this. Well as much as possible without a face... "Liu, come with me please." 'Hahaha well shit.'

Slender's pov:

Liu slid off the counter and followed me out of the house. We went down a path and stopped about halfway down. That way someone (Jeffery) doesn't listen in. "Liu, is there a problem?" "What do you mean?" My thousandth sigh of the morning emerged. "You didn't sleep last night, and you're constantly zoning out. And you're trying to tell me nothing's wrong?" A sigh left Liu as he rubbed his temples. "I snuck out last night because Sully needed a way to vent and he hates doing it in my head. Ontop of that I know, I won't be able to sleep much anyways.-" Liu paused, he was looking sideways, and his arms unconsciously wrapped around him. "Is there a reason?" I already had a guess but Liu needed to say it. I didn't know him well, but I knew that. "It's been hard to lay down and sleep ever since that night...... with....... him being here..... I...... I can't..... not after what happened."

Liu's pov:

As much as I willed the memories to stay behind the walls I've put them behind. They didn't, flashes of what happened kept appearing. Their dead bodies, what I found in the bathroom, what he did that night. It kept comming back. Each wave I felt more and more of what was happening that night. What I felt, the absolute agony that nothing could compare to, the betrayal. Everything flashed through my head. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, I couldn't see who it was due to flashbacks, but I didn't need to. I buried my head in Sully's shoulder and gripped his jacket. 'Don't cry don't cry, don't freaking cry Liu!'

Sully's pov:

Shortly after Liu finished what he was saying he became unresponsive. Slender thought we were talking again and tried to snap him out of it. He only grasped what was actually happening after I came out. I was never much of I hugger, but Liu needed something to help draw him out. So I reluctantly pulled Liu in a hug and lowered both of us to the ground. It took a second for Liu to respond but he did. He grabbed the front of my jacket and held it tightly, he also hid his face in my shoulder again. Slender finally understanding that Liu was having a mini panic attack, knelt down to our level and placed a hand on Liu's shoulder. I rolled my eyes slightly annoyed with Slender,  and began to rub circles on Liu's back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my nonexistent readers, I know this is a short chapter, but hey it's a chapter! I really need to get serious with chapter names again so if you guys have any ideas for names for past or future chapters please tell me. Stay safe and I'll cya next chapter!