A familiar face

Liu's pov:

It didn't take long to learn the layout. It was a simple room. So it was only a matter of time until. 'I'm bored. Why don't we explore?' Ah there it is. 'You sure it's safe? I heard Sully groan, out of the two of us. I was cautious, and sometimes Sully hated that. 'Liu people know who you are. You're not gonna get stabbed.' I rolled my eyes but stood up. 'That's debatable but fine.' I heard Sully cheer as I closed the door behind me.

I didn't have my bag to hang on to, so I opted to shove my hands in my pockets. Retracing my steps back down to the living room. There was a few way to go. I watched some people move around the room. A black and white girl carrying a hammer walked through the room, towards the door. E.J was with Jeff on the couch. Thankfully neither one of them noticed me. Masky was with a person in an yellow hoodie. Some people I knew, most I didn't.

"Well I'll be darned. Nice to see you again." A familiar voice said from behind me. I turned around on alert, but relaxed when I saw who it was. "Nat, it's good to see you." I returned the greeting. She smiled as she came closer. Looking into my eyes, obiviously seeing who she was talking too. "Oh it's you Liu. Haven't gotten to talk you much." She said as her smile grew

Stepping forwards, she pulled me into a quick hug. I humored her affection and patted her back. "Whatever happened must have been pretty serious." She joked, leaning against the banister. I chuckled with her. "Yeah, rather not be stuck with those idiots again." I felt my own smile form. Natalia and I never got to talk much. 'Tell her I said hi.' Sully was equally happy to see our friend. Dropping my voice so the other's couldn't hear. "Sully said hi."

Her emerald eye sparkled at my statement. "Hey Sul. Better be nice to Liu." She returned as quietly. She didn't know the specifics of why Sully was best kept hidden, but she understand the basic outline. And was thankfully willing to help keep it hidden. Throwing an arm over my shoulder, she lead me out of the room. "I'll show you around. Meantime we can catch up." She announced. I snickered at her familiar banter and allowed myself to be dragged out.

Jeff's pov:

BEN had to leave shortly after our talk. Leaving me and E.J in the living room. We sat on the couch, E.J leaving me to process my thoughts. I didn't even notice Liu stepped into the room till someone called him out.

I looked up to see Liu standing by the stairs. And surprisingly, Clockwork was the one to call him out. She and him exchanged greetings before she walked up to him. See seemed to be looking directly into his eyes before stepping back. "Oh it's you Liu. Haven't gotten to talk to you much." She said smiling. The reason their conversation went in and out of my ears.

My thoughts busyed processing everything as she pulled him into a hug. I felt a spike of jealousy form, sure he didn't return it. But he let her nonetheless. But Clockwork knew him? And what did she mean by 'oh its you.' How could she tell by his eyes? Is that something I need to pay attention too?

My thoughts wandered as Clockwork threw an arm over her shoulder and lead him out of the room. Saying something about catching up and showing him around. I sighed, resisting the urge to bury my face in my hands. 'It seems everyone can talk to him but me. Just my luck.' One of the only people I want to talk too. Everyone but me can. Honestly, right now I wanted to hug Liu. Tell him how sorry I am. But... would he even listen to me?