Understandings

Liu's pov:

"You wanna talk about it?" Sully asked. "I..... I don't know" I run a hand through my hair frustrated. Sully just looked at me. "It's just he... he tried to kill me.... How do I respond to that!" I stood up while talking. This is not something I could keep still on. "Well you know my feelings over this. But this isn't about me." I sighed and gripped my hair. "I-I know.... it's just.... why... why do he do that! Did I do something wrong or... or was I just not enough to help! Did he hate me?!" Tears pricked in my eyes. My grip got stronger and my head started to ache. Sully just sighed. "Look I know things haven't been easy. I know things are complicated with everything happening. But you need to let this go. It's been seven years Liu." "I know it's been seven gosh darn years! But actually with everything happening this is actually important! We're going to have to go there! And he's there!" I snap back. "Liu... it might be best if I'm in control for this. This is stressing you out." "No Sully! I'm not hiding behind you for this!" Sully nodded his head in understanding and walked so the he's infront of me. He grabbed my arms and undid my hands from my head and pulled them down. He held mine in his. "Liu look at me." I blink the tears out of my vision and meet his gaze. "Look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. But you're worrying too much. Let's just handle this as we go. Alright? You need to remember. You're not alone for this. I'm going to be right here." I nodded slowly and lower my gaze. Trying not to cry. Sully pulled me into a hug. Gently rubbing my back. I felt the hot tears run down my face. I burry my head in his shoulder. I wrap my arms around him and hold him close to me. "I-I.... I'm sorry for snapping.." "Shhh it's alright. You're understandably upset about this."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my nonexistent readers. I'm sorry for not updating for awhile and then just uploading a short chapter. I've been working on another story and I'm done with writing for the day. If you like the story and want more please consider possibly voting and commenting. Stay safe!