This just complicates everything huh?

Liu's pov:

'Well that went differently than I planned.' Slender thinking that Jeff and I were........ that, threw me in for a loop. And currently Sully's just absolutely dying on the floor. What a day..... and it's not even noon. It took a few minutes of Slender and I being lost in thought for Sully to remember that air does exist and he needs it. But he's finally back. Snickering in his chair, but back. "I can see where this gets complicated for you two." Slended said, turning the conversation back on topic. Sully nodded still snickering over Slender's oh so wrong assumption. But after that he settled himself down and returned serious. For now anyways. I didn't respond and just moved from my earlier position. I was now resting my elbows against the table and my head in my hands. "Either way, he's not finding out about Sully." Sully and I already agreed last night. It's best if he doesn't know. I don't know how he acts anymore, or who he is. But one thing for certain, he'd flip out. Sully nodded in agreement. Slender slowly also nodded. "Very well. But if something happens that hints to Sully. One of you two are explaining." Sully and I instantly shared another look. 'Oh gosh no.' 'Agreed... strongly agreed.'

Slender's pov:

After our..... interesting conversation, Liu went out to clear his head and to start preparing the outside for the plan. Sully went upsides to start packing, only after an agurement of him refusing to do anything. Needless to say he lost. I stayed in the kitchen still thinking over what I learned. I always suspected Jeff and Liu knew one another but.... siblings? I never suspected that curveball.  Yeah it explains everything. At the same time however, brought a lot of problems to light. As far as Jeff's concerned, his brother is dead. Showing up with him alive, will cause issues. There's only really one way to help clear things up. And it can go wrong in a heartbeat. 'If Jeff spent some time here, before we have to leave. Will that truly help the situation?' Probably not knowing Jeff. But it's better if he knows beforehand. Deciding on this unusually reckless choice I went upstairs to tell Sully. Liu and him didn't want Jeff to find out, and I'd respect that. A slight knock on the door and it opened. "Slender? What you doing up here?" "Congratulations, you're freed from packing. It's best if Jeff knows beforehand, so I'll be teleporting him here." Sully's eyes widened slightly. "Are you mental? Like seriously." If I had eyes I'd roll them right now. "Go tell Liu. Now." Now it's Sully's turn to roll his eyes. "Fine, but he lays on finger on Liu with the intent to hurt him. He's getting it." With that Sully shoved past me and walked out of the house slamming the door closed.

I sighed and went back down to the kitchen. It took a bit of focus to reach Jeff with my powers especially since he's so far away but I managed. I sent a quick mental message saying I was telaporting him and didn't bother waiting for a reply. It didn't take long for the angry joker rip-off himself to flop on the floor. He caught himself from falling flat on his face and immediately death glared me. "Slender! What the absolute FUCK are you doing!" Once again, if I had eyes I'd be rolling them. "Good to see you Jeffery." "It's Jeff you dumb faceless tree!" A sigh escaped me. I rubbed my temples slightly. "Jeff there's a reason why I brought you here."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two chapters one day, yay. Anyways I'm thinking of making a discord so if you guys like the idea.... let me know ig. Stay safe my nonexistent readers!