Great Idea Slender

Liu's pov:

I could practically feel the anger behind me. 'Oh geez..... Slender what were you thinking?' 'He's an idiot for this.' I didn't need to turn around, I'd know that aura from anywhere. 'Thanks for the heads-up Sully.' 'Just don't get yourself killed.' I nearly shook my head at Sully's comment, but restrained myself. "Well you gonna say anything?" An all too familiar voice demanded. It was rougher than it was before, but not changed enough for me not to recognize it. 'Oh I'm so not ready for this conversation..' 'None of us are, Liu.' I took a deep breath to center myself and threw up the walls. "Jeffery." I didn't refer to him as his nickname, he only let friends call him Jeff. Or at least he used to, I don't know about now. "It's Jeff dammit!" I didn't need to look at him, it didn't require a look to know he had a scowl on his face. My hands started to shake slightly at his tone. 'Oh for the love of everything, please do not stab me again..'

Jeff's pov:

My anger was already pretty high on the way down, but the events playing out made it shoot through the roof. 'He's been alive for this whole fucking time! And I finally know and he ignores me!' He kept his back towards me for the entire time, not even willing to face me. "Turn around and look at me when I'm talking!" My voice came out low and I practically growled. And for the first time in seven years, I saw the face of my little brother. So much and yet so little has actually changed. Same pale skin, same green eyes, and the same brown hair. The scars looked like they'd been there all along, the black thread peeking from the skin drew attention to them. Yet his eyes are what took me aback. I grew up with his eyes being vibrant and full, now..... they looked dead. Liu sighing drew me out of my shock and back to the matter at hand. "You have some explaining." A hint of anger still was in my voice but mainly now it was just matter of fact. A slight hum and Liu changed the topic. "We should probably head back. Slender's probably waiting to see if we killed one another." A simple matter of fact tone, but with nothing lining it. No secrets, no emotions, just nothing. As much as I tried to fight it. A spark of worry emerged.

Sully's pov:

I felt Liu's anxiety spark. We both knew this would be rough. But with so little warning and the stress of being hunted added on.... It just made things worse. Jeffery was angry for no logical reason and Liu's trying to keep everything under wraps. He wasn't even justifiably angry though! He tried to kill us! Of course we're not gonna just say "yeah we're alive". Yeah Liu's sucidial but he wouldn't do that! Yet all the same Slender thought it'd be brilliant to bring him here anyways. 'Sully, I can feel your anger from a mile away. Do you want to talk?' If I was separated, I would have sighed. Just like Liu to completely ignore himself and focus on someone else. 'Latter, I can't rant while being in your head.' 'Fair enough.' With that Liu thankfully let the topic drop.

Liu's pov:

I wrapped the conversations with Sully and Jeffery up and started up the trail home. "You coming?" I glanced over my shoulder to see Jeffery only turned to face me. "Why in this world would I follow you." 'Perfect, he's still livid, and now being an idiot.' Just what I needed. 'Great.' A slight sigh passed me. Because of Jeff's short sight, and in amusement of Sully's shared sarcasm. "If you want to get lost, then that's you're problem. Good luck navigating this place." With that I started walking again. Jeff's footsteps sounded from behind me. 'Well that's solved for now.' 'Stubborn idiot.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, I know these haven't been as long as I normally write them. I'm kinda writing this on a wim. And trying to upload actively.