Oh..... WAIT A SECOND

Sully's pov:

We both once again exchanged glances. 'Who's telling the story?' It was a question, but in all honesty I hope Liu asks me to do it. It's a rough story on him, we both know that. I've been through the exact same event, being a split personality and all, but it's not as rough on me. Liu for reasons he doesn't even understand, still harbors feelings for Jeff, I never did. 'I'll do it Sully...' I looked into Liu's eyes, immediately noting he put everything behind the walls he's made. 'You sure?' 'Yeah... was gonna get out eventually.' Liu took a deep breath before speaking. "It's a bit of a...... interesting story. It's best for everyone to sit down." Liu's tone was a void from anything. As normal, he left no hints, nothing of his true feelings. When he's like this even I have a hard time finding his true thoughts.

Slenderman's pov:

We all sat down around the table in the kitchen. Sully's expression was concerned and even slightly angry. Liu's was baren, not a sign of anything. However you could see the secret weighed heavily on his mind. Liu took another deep breath before starting. "Yes it does have to do with the situation, but as you said it's not the only reason.... I'm not worried over going to the mansion itself, but rather someone who's lives there." Liu said this with a straight face, just staring at his lap. Sully was leaned back in his, watching Liu's every breath. I leaned forward intrigued. In the past few months I've known Liu, he's never shown any signs on knowing any of the other creepypastas. But that didn't stop me from guessing who it is. "It's about Jeffery isn't it?" Liu let out an experated laugh, his hand brushing again the scars on his cheek. "Isn't it obvious?" I nodded slightly. I've always suspected Jeff had at least a run in with Liu. Liu's scars are definitely without a doubt his work.

"So, other than the obvious reasons of Jeffery being a pain. Why is this making you nervous?" Sully and Liu exchanged another pair of glances. 'There's something more going on here.' "There's more than just a run in between us.... I-..... I knew Jeff before he.... well lost it. And uh you could say... we were close." My nonexistent eyes widened. I'd never would have guessed they even knew one another. "Close.... so you two were?" Instantly Sully burst out laughing and tipped his chair backwards, while Liu gave me a slightly creeped out look. "N-no... gosh no. You... you think I was dating my brother?" Liu was giving me the most appropriate look of all time. I felt the embrassment rise from my mistake. "Oh.... uh sorry. Wait........ YOU'RE JEFF'S BROTHER?!" The realization hit hard. I stood up while saying that. Out of everything I was expecting this somehow was not it. Liu rolled his eyes and flaceplanted in his arms that were on the table. A groan came from him. In the mean time Sully was still just dying on the floor. I sat heavily back down in my chair processing the new information. I rested my forehead on my hand. A chuckle left me as I looked at Liu. Out of curiosity Liu peeked out slightly from his arms. "Oh.... how did I not see it sooner?" Another slight chuckle left me. Instead of commenting Liu opted for a different approach. "Sully stop. You sound like a hyena." He said once more hiding his face in his arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my nonexistent readers. I'm really sorry for not updating for so long. I'm hoping to start actually updating on a decent speed soon. Stay safe and I'll cya in the next chapter