Two very angry people.

Jeff's pov:

At this point I can't tell if I'm angry or impressed. Liu pulled a fucking gun on me! A fucking gun! I guess sure I might deserve a bullet in between my eyes at this point. But by my own sibling? My younger sibling may I add. I paced around the room frustrated. I was acting mainly on adrenaline, I get that. And now that it's fading away, I can see all the stupid mistakes I made. 'Slamming a person, who you know at least was sensitive into a door? Seriously Jeff?' Maybe if I approached him from a different angle, maybe then he'd talk to me? 'Hopefully I can at least apologize during dinner.' Slender's gonna be there. And chances are he's going to be an asshole. But I don't know another time I'd see Liu. Let alone talk to him alone.

Knocking on the door interrupted my brooding. The door opened to reveal Slender. I felt my hands go into fists and my anger reignite. "I didn't say you could come in." My voice came out as a low growl. I am so not in the mood for his nonsense. "I didn't care if you did or didn't. We need to talk." Oh geez, Slender we're really gonna do this. Slender didn't bother waiting for a reply. "Treated your brother a little roughly. Didn't you?" I rolled my eyes. "If you're so upset over that. Then why didn't you stop me?" I smirked thinking I had him in a corner. "Because, if I did. You'd do the exact same thing the next chance you got. In order for you not to, Liu needed to stand up to you. Which is why I didn't." I opened my mouth to retaliate, but I couldn't think of a decent comeback. Slender sighed and rubbed about where his nose would be. "I understand this a bit of an adjustment. However that doesn't excuse your actions. Your concern is understandable. But your method of communication is shit." My brain almost exploded right then and there. Slender, the Slenderman fucking sweared! Is this world ending?! Slender saw my expression and pretty much just gave up. He walked towards the door and opened it. "Liu won't be joining us for dinner. We leave tomorrow. I suggest you don't try and start a fight again. Or I may let Liu shoot you." Slender told me while tilting his head to look at me, before leaving. '.....holly shit.'

Slender's pov:

I closed the door and rubbing where my nose would be. I knew Jeff would react like this, but I was hoping I was wrong. I was hoping Jeff's understanding and semi sincere side would show it's face. But of course Zalgo chose otherwise. 'So now I have to deal with an on edge Jeff, and probably a livid Sully.' Oh Zalgo give me strength. I shook my head and checked the time. 'Should get start on dinner.' It'd be early for them, since I don't have to cook for a thousand people. 'I wonder how their doing?' Chances are they either trashed the house and are trying desperately to clean it. Or trying to kill the ones in charge. Probably a mix of both.

I finished dinner quicker than I thought I would. But that's fine. I set the table for me and Jeff, and prepared a plate for Liu. 'Hopefully he actually eats.' I grabbed Liu's plate and went to give it to him. I knocked gently on the door. And it opened to reveal Sully. An angry Sully at that. "Here's Liu's food. Make sure he eats. He'll need all his stregenth for the headache at the mansion." Ordinarily Sully would have at least snickered over a comment like this, but not now. He rolled his eyes and took the plate. "We're talking later." He warned me before closing the door. 'Oh great. Just what I need.'

Sully's pov:

When Slender knocked, Liu moved to answer it. But I stepped in. 'I'll take it.' I spoke mentally to him so Slender wouldn't hear. Liu looked like he wanted to protest but didn't. I opened the door, grabbed the plate and told Slender I was gonna talk to him, and reclosed the door. There's no way I'm gonna let Jeff just get a mere scolding for this, I'm not taking that sitting down. Yea sure I don't want to reveal myself, but if it means Jeff gets what he deserves then I will.

I shoved down my anger and handed Liu the plate before sitting beside him. We were both sitting on his bed, tension was pretty thick also. Liu sighed gently and placed the plate on the table beside his bed. "What did you tell Slender?" He looked at me dead in the eyes. "I just told him that I want to talk to him." I met Liu's gaze with my own. "About?" "Jeff duh." Liu sighed and shook his head. "I'm fine. There's no reason to push this farther." "No reason? Liu, he gave you a panic attack. And that's just from today. I won't mention all the other ways he fucked everything up." "Sully there's no reason to borrow trouble like that. What you're doing will expose you. Then we'll both be screwed." I growled and ducked my head down. He's got a point. "Fine, but I'm still talking to Slender." Liu just nodded, he knew he couldn't stop me from at least doing that. With that out of the way, I grabbed Liu's plate and handed it back to him. "Slender said you need to eat and I agree with him." Liu gave me a quick glare but complied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright so I have figured something out! I'm hoping to do my main updating during weekends like this. Since I normally end up bored anyways. Of course if I want to I will update on weekdays since I refuse to do a posting scheduled. But yeah that's all I wanted. Stay safe!