Preparing

Sully's pov:

I wasn't surprised to see that Liu was still asleep when I woke up the next day. I was finally able to get him back inside and to get some sleep really late last night. A sigh left my mouth as I slipped out of the covers. Unsurprisingly Liu kicked off his covers sometime, so I readjusted them on him. I got dressed for the day and went to the kitchen. I walked out the door and smelled someone cooking. 'Probably Slender. Geez why am I even surprised. He does this ever time he beats Liu at waking up.' I open the kitchen to Slender cooking. "Morning Slender." I said and hoisted myself on a counter that wasn't being used. "Morning Sully. Liu's not up yet?" "Na he had a rough night so yea he's still out." I avoided the mention of Liu sneaking out since Liu didn't want to bother Slender with it. Slender nodded not looking away from the batter he's working with. "So what ya making?" I try to peek from my spot but I couldn't see anything. "Just some pancakes." I nodded completely forgetting that Slender couldn't see me.

"Sully why don't you go get Liu so we can discuss today's agenda." Slender said after finishing the pancakes. "Kay" I slid off the counter again walked out of the room. I opened our bedroom's door and looked inside. 'Of course he's still out.' Walking over to Liu's bed, I kneeled down. Shaking him slightly. "Liu wake up." 'Gah please don't punch me again.'

Liu's pov:

"Liu wake up." Sully called out. He shook me slightly and then backed up. 'Makes sense I accidentally hit him last time.' I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Woah you didn't shoot up?" "Shut it... it's too early for this..." I mummered the last part under my breath. Normally I do just fine in the morning but when I slept in later, I was grumpy. Sully chuckled slightly and ruffled my hair. "Sorry I tried letting you sleep but Slender has breakfast ready." I nodded absent-mindedly trying to push the already forming dread down. Sully left the room to let me get ready. I got out of bed and got ready. I slid a dark blue and light gray scarf over my neck ontop of the black sweater I put on. I tied the laces on my shoes and left the room closing the door behind me.

I followed Slender's and Sully's voices to the kitchen and opened the door. As soon as I did I was greeted by Slender. "Morning Liu. You're up later than normal." The last part was his observation and a silent question of why. I shrugged slightly. "Yea I had a bit of a rough night." Slender nodded. "Probably being out so late doesn't help." Slender said like he's talking about the weather. Sully and I side glanced at each other. 'I swear I didn't tell him!' 'I didn't think you did.'

Slenderman's pov:

If I had eyes I'd be rolling them. Did they really think that they could just sneak out and I wouldn't notice? Judging by their expressions they thought they could. "Sorry... I just needed to clear my head from yesterday's events." Liu looked at the floor and rubbed the back of his neck. "I believe there's more than that." Both of them looked extremely nervous about this whole ordeal. And it's not just because of the group. There's another reason behind this. "Listen I know you two prefer your privacy and normally I'd respect this. But whatever is bothering you is causing you two a great deal of stress. I believe we should address this." Sully sighed and slid off the counter. He went to his otherside and placed his hands on Liu's sshoulders.

They probably were talking through their minds like they normally did. I kept my senses to myself giving them their privacy. This continued for a few minutes until Sully addressed the elephant in the room. "Yes there is another reason." He didn't moved from Liu in the slightest. "Care to explain?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry Sorry I know. It's been forever since I last updated this story and then I left it on a cliffhanger. As some of you know I've been working on another story. Well one that you know of. It was also slightly difficult since my stupid brain has been using creepypasta to keep me up to the point I was considering temporary leaving until I could actually sleep. So I'm sorry if the updates come slower. I can't just keep to one story well.