01

[an: Taehyun is taller in this ff]

October slipped away in a blink of an eye and short sleaves were nowhere to be found. taehyun started to open his eyes slowly, bed is were he wanted to be for his entire life although that wouldn't be the greatest idea. He reaches for his phone and as soon as he turns it on shit. he is late indeed.

Without hesitating he rushes out of bed falling off of it in the process, snatches his uniform that was untidily layed on the floor and puts it on as quick as he possibly can wich to be fair, it wasn't really quick enough.

He runs down stairs, looks around and realises his mum was already at work wich only stressed him out even more. he puts his shoes on, not even tying the laces and runs to school wich luckily it's only a few blocks away from his house.

As he ran through the gate hearing the bell go off for second period he sees security shutting the door indicating that after the first bell goes off you aren't allowed to enter the school.

He stands there trying to catch his breath hands on his knees and turning around to walk back home until he found another male running through the gate and stopping his tracks as he gets the signal from taehyun that the door had been closed.

Beomgyu fell to the ground on all fours trying to catch his breath feeling abit stupid. He finally recovered and felt a shadow covering him, the tall blond male held a hand out and beomgyu took it as he helped him up. For a moment he just stands there and suddenly he bursts out laughing.

The blond soon joined after seeing how beomgyu could bearly stand on both feet from laughter. Beomgyu finally stoped still giggling and trying to catch his breath and so did the stranger. "taehyun." the stranger says holding out a hand again. Beomgyu shakes it and and replies "nice to meet you im beomgyu." Beomgyu scans the blond's face taking in every feature.

Very big eyes, sharp nose, perfectly shaped lips and blond hair that falls effortlessly on his face.

He looks unreal.

tbc.