03

Beomgyu enters the house taking off his coat and hanging it on the rack as taehyun did the same. He watched as taehyun looked around mouth slightly opened at how cozy and big the house was. Beomgyu smiled at the sight "here sit down i'll go start the kettle." beomgyu says walking to the kitchen pouring water into the kettle and putting it on the stove.

He pulls his long black hair up into a ponytail letting loose strands fall onto his face. Taehyun watched as beomgyu went into the kitchen to finish up the tea and carried the tray to the living room placing it on the coffee table taking a seat next to taehyun. "thank you so much this is really good beomgyu." taehyun says and watched as beomgyu turned to him beaming his smile. Something about the way he had his hair tied up drove taehyun crazy though he always thought he was straight.

"so do you have a girlfriend ?" beomgyu asked putting down his cup waiting for an answer "i- uh no." he answered. "hm" beomgyu said picking his cup up again taking another sip then placing it back down "that's a shocker" beomgyu says avoiding eye contact with taehyun "i never really found the one." taehyun says looking at beomgyu who was playing with his fingers. "what about you ?" taehyun asks "nope." he answers "there's the second shocker of the day" taehyun says watching beomgyu giggle. "im not the ideal person to go for if you're all about the looks." beomgyu says still playing with his fingers. Taehyun turns his whole body around crossing his legs and facing beomgyu "thats bull trust me you could get all the girls you want." silence. "not exactly girls.." it took taehyun a second but something in his head finally clicked "ohhhh okay but still the same case." taehyun says smiling. Right there and then seeing the blond smile beomgyu felt as if his heart would burst, he was so beautiful it felt unreal to him.

"i should go now but thank you for this" taehyun said standing up and reaching for his coat. "no problem! i hope we can meet again some time soon." beomgyu says beaming "i hope so too it was really nice meeting you." taehyun says then walks towards the door beomgyu still sitting on the couch. "bye taehyun!" beomgyu says with a smile once again. Taehyun let out a wave and opened the door dissapearing outside.

tbc.