15

Taehyun comes back from his run that he always goes on to clear his head. He had no idea how to feel about last night, the memory of Beomgyu's sweet smelling hair and his warm breath hitting his lips being all he thought about on his run. He takes his earphones off then taking off his cap before grabbing a change of clothes so he could shower.

He hisses in pain as he took his hoodie off, the cotton of it brushing against his fresh scars, making them burn. He looks at his wrist in dissapointment before getting into the shower. He loved the feeling of boiling hot water on his skin, burning every inch of his body.

After he was done showering, he puts a towel around his waist before wraping his wrist up with bandage and going into his room for some clothes.

While he was looking for a change of clothes, he hears a ring at the doorbell. Obviously he was the only one in the house again since his mom left for another buisness trip last week so he had to answer the door.

He puts on a pair of plaid pajama pants and a black longsleeve shirt before going to answer the door.

To his suprise, It was non other than Beomgyu.

"Hi...should I just come back some other time?" Beomgyu says and before he could turn around, Taehyun pulls him inside, shutting the door. "Make yourself at home." Taehyun says before going back upstairs to dry his hair. After drying his hair he comes back down where Beomgyu was sitting in the living room. He seemed to be worked up about something "So are you gonna tell me why you're here?" Taehyun asks before sitting across from him.

Beomgyu seemed to have blanked out. He came to talk to Taehyun about what happened the other night but couldn't bring himself to say anything, like a huge lump had come up his throat and it wat suffocating him. "I-" he embarrasingly says. He wanted to slap himself in the face. Taehyun seemed to be cool about it but he was so worked up. Taehyun was probably cool about it cause he's already probably kissed a billion girls and besides he didn't kiss Beomgyu, he was going to though which drove him crazy. Someone actually had leaned in to kiss him. Someone wanted to kiss him. Not cause it was a dare or it was a spin the bottle game. Because he wanted to kiss him. Beomgyu sat there like an idiot, processing how anyone would ever even want to touch him, let alone kiss him.

"Beomgyu?" Taehyun asks the spaced out boy. "Yeah?" Beomgyu answers "Did you want to say something or..?" Beomgyu oficially wanted to sink in the crack between the couch. "No uh I have to go actually, I have to...walk my dog." Beomgyu says before getting up. Taehyun leans back against the couch "You have a dog?" he asks. Beomgyu panicks before answering "Yes I just got him he's uhm...round." he says "I have to go now, bye!" he says before fast walking out the house.

"Round?" Taehyun smiles to himself while watching Beomgyu leave the house in panick.

He's so fucking cute.

"Then I told him I have to walk my new round dog." Beomgyu says before grabbing a pillow and hiding his face in it. He was now at Kai's house, telling him about the events from earlier. "Why didn't you just talk to him?" Kai asks. "I couldn't. I was going to but I choked. He looked so...perfect and I just got nervous. He was looking at me and I can't talk when he's looking at me."
Beomgyu says "So you want him to...look away while you talk?" Kai says, in pure confusion. "No I just, clearly can't keep eye contact with someone that pretty. I'm not used to it." he says. Taehyun really was dreamy. "Oh so i'm not pretty enough so you're able to keep eye contact with me?" Kai asks as Beomgyu giggles.

"If you're just gonna keep chickening out, then it's not gonna go anywhere. You need to put some effort in. You need to flirt." That wouldn't really be a problem for Beomgyu since he had a very flirty personality. "How though? What should I do?" in this situation he wasn't sure exactly how he was going to flirt. "It's the little things Beomgyu. Be abit more touchy, compliment him, tell him he has nice eyes, tell him he smells good-" Kai was cut off "But he smells like nothing." Kai face palms himself "I've already helped you. Now it's up to you if you want to make it work or stay single your whole life." He shrugs before going back on his phone. "But that's terrible. I can't just be single forever." Beomgyu panicks.

"Then take action."

Sorry for the wait and this is super short.
tbc.