07

Taehyun gets into his uniform this time not being late and gets ready to head out. He puts his shoes on and heads out the door as he began to walk to school. Finally making it he enters and all eyes are on him again wich he was already used to. "where the hell were you yesterday?" yeonjun asks "oh i was late to school so i had to ditch." taehyun replies looking behind yeonjun and waving at soobin "hey guys!" soobin says cheery. They catch up and the bell rings for first period as they all say their goodbyes heading to their classes.

As soon as he enters science he finds beomgyu in the back of the class with his headphones in sketching away so he decides to take a seat next to him. "hey" taehyun says smiling and all beomgyu does us turn to him, give him a stare and continue sketching. "i guess someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." taehyun says to himself turning to listen to the teacher.

As the teacher explains taehyun slowly reaches out for beomgyu's desk, snatching away his sketch pad. "give it back!" beomgyu says immediatley sitting up making the teacher stop. everyone's eyes were now on beomgyu as he tried to take it back from taehyun who was making it harder by standing up and holding the book above his head as he chuckles teasingly.

"okay that's enough taehyun give him back the notebook!" the teacher yells making almost everyone flinch "okay okay i'll give it back." taehyun says putting his hands up sarcastically handind it back to beomgyu. "mr.choi your grades have been dropping and it isn't like you. I think you should cut the picasso act and start focusing on those grades please" the teacher says as the room fills with whispers and giggles. Beomgyu sits back down pulling his hood up and trying to make himself as small as possible.

At lunch beomgyu decided not to sit with kai and sunghoon so he found an empty table and sat on it putting his headphones back in and taking his sketch pad out but before he could start "BEOMGYUUU" sunghoon walked up to his table and sat at it kai following "hey are you okay have you been crying hyung?" sunghoon asked with a worried face "yeah the tip of your nose is red." kai added scooting closer to beomgyu and pulling his face up to look at him

"hyung you can always talk to us you know that right?" sunghoon says patting beomgyu's back lightly. "guys can you just go sit with yeonjun today i just want to be alone." "oh..yeah that's fine we'll go but you still have to tell us what is wrong tonight at the park okay?" kai says with his comforting smile and beomgyu just smiles still not giving him a yes as they got up to sit with yeonjun, soobin and taehyun.

tbc.