12

Taehyun walks out of the house with Beomgyu's arm around his shoulder giving him support. Beomgyu kept mumbling about how much he will missed the stuffed animal and Taehyun couldn't help but chuckle. His eyes were droopy and his lips formed a pout "Taehyun?" Beomgyu says "Hm." Taehyun replies "I'm tired." Beomgyu says as Taehyun opens the door of the car, helping Beomgyu in the passenger seat. He walks over to the driver's seat and gets in putting Beomgyu's seatbelt on and doing the same for himself. Beomgyu flutters his eyes completely open now catching Taehyun's gase.

"You're one pretty boy you know that right?" Taehyun says before breaking the eye contact and turning the car on. He knew Beomgyu wouldn't remember anything in the morning but he said it anyway. As soon as he was going to back up the car to get on the road Beomgyu spoke up "N-no Taehyun I c-can't go back home like this." Beomgyu says "Why?" taehyun asks "my dad will kill me" Beomgyu says as Taehyun sighs taking his seatbelt off and going to get Beomgyu as he walked him back to his house.

Beomgyu opens his eyes only to find himself sleeping in Taehyun's bedroom. He Immediatley gets up running to the restroom throwing his guts up "That hangover is really kicking in now, hm?" Beomgyu wipes his mouth with his sleeve as he turned to find Taehyun leaning against the door his hair all messed up but in the most effortless way ever "Why didn't you stop me yesterday?" Beomgyu says with a raspy voice "You were having fun and besides, you are adorable when you're drunk." Taehyun says walking away from the door and heading to the kitchen.

As Taehyun was heating up some hangover soup, Beomgyu comes into the kitchen wearing Taehyun's navy blue sweater that completely exposed his collar bone from how oversized it was and the sweatpants he was wearing yesterday "I borrowed your sweater if you don't mind." Beomgyu says lifelessly his eyes bearly opened as he took a seat on a chair resting his head on his arms on the table "I don't. Here drink up your dad must be worried so we have to get rid of this hangover so I can take you back home." Beomgyu nods.

He was about to drink the soup until he noticed his hair tie was gone "Where's my hair tie" he says looking around "it must have fell out in the car yesterday" Taehyun says "The car?" beomgyu says confused "Yeah I was gonna take you back home but you said your dad would get mad." Taehyun explains "Hold on." Taehyun says walking into his mom's room. He comes out with a similar hair tie walking up to Beomgyu "Here." Taehyun says handing him the hair tie. Beomgyu smiles as he tied his hair back pulling out strands in the front like always and started drinking the soup.

Beomgyu soon got rid of his hangover and put his zip up on to leave as Taehyun did the same to walk him home but as soon as they where going to leave Beomgyu remembers something "Oh wait, your sweater hold on I'll go change" Beomgyu says starting to walk to the washroom but being stopped "Keep it." Taehyun says beaming his attractive smile "Thanks." Beomgyu says turning red as they both head out walking to Beomgyu's place.

They chatted and joked around on the way till they made it "Sorry for the bother yesterday I should have been more responsible." Beomgyu says "Being responsible is boring sometimes and besides, it wasn't a problem at all we did have fun." "Yeah we did." they stand there getting lost in each other's eyes for a good minute till Taehyun clears his throat. "I'll see you then?" he asks and Beomgyu smiles "Yes, you will."

Sorry for the short chapter but i just
found out that we reached 1k reads!!!
TY ALL SOOO MUCH AND THIS RLLY
MOTIVATED ME 2 KEEP WRITING FOR U.
tbc.