06

Taehyun got up sticking his hand out feeling little droplets of water fall onto it. "is it raining ?" beomgyu asks still red all over his face from the indirect kiss they just had and taehyun hummed in reply. "we better get going before it gets heavier." taehyun says "why do people hide from the rain its just water and you can have lots of fun in it just saying." beomgyu says getting up from the swing as the rain gets heavier he turns to taehyun with a mischevious smile walking to the middle of the road where no cars were to be found laying down on it "what are you doing?" taehyun asks giggling and walking to the road standing next to beomgyu who was now getting up.

"you ever danced in the rain ?" beomgyu asks again smiling mischeviously "no and im not planning on catching a cold mister beomgyu." taehyun says as he started to walk away to go back home "look at this lame-o already leaving." beomgyu says in attempt to get taehyun to turn around and he did. He walked towards beomgyu shoving the lollipop into his mouth after taking it out of his own "not gonna work beomgyu." taehyun says with a smirk as he starts to walk away again.

Suddenly beomgyu had an idea, he took the lollipop out of his mouth and threw it on the ground catching taehyun's attention as he sat on the ground hugging his knees "you're just gonna leave me here in the cold ?" beomgyu says sadly as taehyun starts to walk towards him "want a piggyback you big baby?" taehyun asks as he saw beomgyu making grabby hands signaling him that he does indeed want one.

"get up." he says rolling his eyes as beomgyu got up smiling and jumping onto his back. "you're heavy as hell" taehyun says causing beomgyu to gasp as he got down from his back crossing his arms and walking past taehyun walking way ahead of him. "fine then" taehyun says smiling "see you beomgyu." taehyun said walking towards his house "no wait" beomgyu says in a sad tone as taehyun unlocked the door waving goodbye then dissapearing into the house.

Beomgyu stood there for abit then decided to start walking back home. As he unlocked the door and enters he couldn't help but blush replaying what had
happened in the park placing a hand on his face feeling it heat up. He headed upstairs to his room, changing into pajamas and laying on his bed still smiling. He looked outside of the window listening to the droplets of rain getting heavier tapping on his window still replaying what happened at the park wich put him straight to sleep.

tbc.