11

"I think I should get going." Beomgyu says. They had spent a while making fun of old movies and it got a little late. "Oh, yeah do you want me to walk you?" Taehyun asks "Yeah, sure Taehyun." Beomgyu says with a smile as Taehyun puts his jacket on and they head out. The sun was setting making the sky look a beautiful shade of purple as they walked side by side, their hands brushing against each other. They finally reached Beomgyu's house. "Thank you for yesterday and today it was loads of fun." Beomgyu says with a heart melting smile "No problem I had fun too, you're free to come by anytime this week after school." Taehyun says also with a smile "See you, Taehyun." Beomgyu says opening the door and going inside.

Two days later Beomgyu was at Taehyun's house again "Come sit" Taehyun says as Beomgyu gets up from the couch and goes to take a seat on the counter sipping on his tea. "Oh, by the way is your father on a buisness trip too?" Taehyun froze. He swore he would never say or think about that word ever again but now that Beomgyu brought it up he couldn't stop thinking. "Taehyun?" "I don't have a father Beomgyu." Taehyun says. Beomgyu freezes, no knowing what to say "I'm sorry..." he says looking down at his cup.

"It's okay trust me, I just don't really like to talk about it that's all." he shrugs.

"I promise I won't bring it up again"

"I want to get drunk." Taehyun says out of nowhere as they watch TV "You read my mind." Beomgyu says "How about I call Soobin and Yeonjun and you call your friends and we drink the night away?" Taehyun asks excitedly "Sounds like a plan." Beomgyu smiles.

"DID SOMEBODY SAY PARTY?" Yeonjun says walking in with a bottle of liqour "It's not a party Yeonjun and I hope you aren't planning on throwing up all over me like you did last time I asked you over to get drunk." Taehyun says rolling his eyes and letting Soobin and Yeonjun in. "Oh, is this your new friend?" Yeonjun asks looking Beomgyu up and down "Yeah, this is Beomgyu." "Taehyun I can speak for myself you know?" Beomgyu says rolling his eyes and putting his hand out "Beomgyu it's a pleasure" Yeonjun and Soobin shake his hand introducing themselves too "I like this one he's sassy." Yeonjun whispers to Taehyun "Oh he's something alright" Taehyun says teasing Beomgyu.

The door bell rings once again "I'll get it" Beomgyu says running excitedly to the door "Hit me with the liqour I'm ready to get wasted." Kai says pulling Sunghoon inside "You guys already met these two right?" Beomgyu asks as everyone confirms that they have.

They all sit in the living room each with a glass in their hand chugging except Sunghoon. They all laugh and chat but Beomgyu could not stop staring at Taehyun. Out of all colours he wore red. he did this on purpose. He layed back on the couch his legs apart and taking swigs out of his drink making him look unbelievably hot. "Gyu if you're done checking Taehyun out do you want to play truth or dare with us?" Kai asks making Taehyun turn to look at Beomgyu who was blushing "Uh s-sure." Beomgyu says avoiding eye contact with Taehyun. "Okay I'll start since I'm the sober one." sunghoon says "Taehyun truth or dare." Sunghoon asks turning to Taehyun "Dare." Taehyun replies as Kai whispers something into Sunghoon's ear "Okay, okay." Sunghoon says with a mischevious smile "I dare you to kiss the prettiest person in the room." Taehyun stands up without hesitating and walks towards Beomgyu.

He lifts his chin up with his pointer landing a peck on his cheek. Beomgyu's heart stopped and he could feel himself heating up everywhere. Everyone was cheering as Taehyun sat back down taking another swig out of his drink. "Bless him, he's blushing so hard." Soobin says as Taehyun smirks watching Beomgyu chug down the his drink with his hands shaking. "Okay I'll go next." Beomgyu says after getting some liquid encouragement "Taehyun truth or dare" Beomgyu asks with revenge on his mind "dare" Taehyun says "I dare you to sit on Sunghoon's lap for the rest of the game." "No wait, I didn't agree to this." Sunghoon whines "Shut up Sughoon."

Beomgyu says putting his hand out for him to stop talking while looking at Taehyun, waiting for his answer. "I'm not doing that." Taehyun says "Fine then 4 shots for both of you." "Who's gonna drive them home then?" Sunghoon asks in attempt to back out "You don't get drunk by 4 shots Sunghoon." Beomgyu says as he pours out 4 shots for each of them "Too easy." Taehyun says as he downs the four shot glasses in a blink of an eye looking wierdly sexy in the process. Sunghoon takes his shots too making wierd faces in between all of them.

The game continued for a while until Beomgyu, Yeonjun and Kai got a bit out of hand with the drinking.

Taehyun looks at Kai and Beomgyu who where dancing very oddly to the music they blasted. Beomgyu finally sits down reaching in his pocket and pulling out a hair tie. He puts the hair tie between his teeth making eye contact with Taehyun who was sitting on the couch across of him, he gathers all his hair taking his hair tie out his mouth and tying up his hair pulling out some loose strands. He smirks at Taehyun and gets up from the couch getting back up to dance with Kai and Yeonjun. Taehyun felt so turned on by the action he couldn't process. He watched Beomgyu dance tipping over and giggling with Yeonjun. he's adorable when he's drunk Taehyun thought. But he has never fallen for a boy and as much as he was trying to deny it even after he told Beomgyu about it he is so kind of in love.

"I should take Beomgyu home it's getting late and he's had too much to drink." Sunghoon says getting up but being stopped "I'll take him you too take care of Kai and Yeonjun." "Oh...okay." Sunghoon says looking at Soobin exchanging confused stares. Taehyun turns the tv off making Beomgyu gasp dramatically "The power went out why isn't it working." Beomgyu says shaking the tv, Taehyun giggles and walks up to Beomgyu "It's time to go home you need rest Beomgyu." Taehyun says pulling Beomgyu but all of a sudden he falls to the ground "N-no I want to dance." Beomgyu whines "Let's go Beomgyu Kai and Yeonjun are leaving too." Taehyun says grabbing Beomgyu's hands and putting him on both his feet again "Okay Taehyun, but can I say bye to my friend first," Beomgyu says pointing at a stuffed animal on the couch.

gosh he's too cute "Go ahead." Taehyun says with a smile as Beomgyu does a mini run to the stuffed animal "I pr-promise I'll be back okay?" Beomgyu says giving it a hug and putting it back down "Bye!" Beomgyu says running back to Taehyun and linking arms with him.

--
tbc.