08

"hey guys beomgyu wants to be alone today so we're gonna sit here." sunghoon says sitting at the table "oh really? is he okay did you ask him what's upsetting him?" yeonjun asks "yeah we tried he just didn't want to talk about it." taehyun suddenly gets up leaving his tray and bag and walking up to beomgyu's table leaving everyone confused. He sits at the table beomgyu still not noticing him his face glued to his sketch book as he put a hand on his back causing him to jump and drop his pencil "you scared me jesus." beomgyu says putting a hand on his heart watching taehyun pick his pencil up and hand it to him. "whatchu drawing there?" taehyun says with a smile "nothing."

beomgyu says pulling his sketch book away so taehyun wouldn't see what he was drawing "oh come on im sure it's good just show me." taehyun whines "no just go back to your table taehyun." beomgyu says turning back to his book until taehyun snatches it out of his hands "hey give it back" beomgyu says as taehyun stands up holding it up so that beomgyu wouldn't reach it.

Taehyun opens it and sees a sketch of what seems to be him with a flower crown on and a lot of other doodles the sketch of him being in the middle "give..it b-back" beomgyu struggles as he watches taehyun smile and give it back to him as he clutches it tightly in his arms the tips of his ears turning red a feeling he was used to. "it's really good" taehyun says pulling his chin up with his index finger "i-its not its just some random dude." beomgyu says flustered "you got my nose right" taehyun smirks walking away leaving beomgyu a blushing mess.

what is he doing to me beomgyu thought to himself as he walked to his last period but before he could make his way to the class he felt someone grab his arm and pull him into the bathroom. yup you guessed it, it was taehyun giggling at the boy who seemed startled "what are you doing taehyun i have class." beomgyu says "we're skipping last period" taehyun says sneaking out of the bathroom pulling beomgyu behind him "but i never skip class how about you skip and i go back to class." beomgyu whispers "nope your coming with me." taehyun replies pulling him out of school. he watched as taehyun climbed over the gate effortlessly waiting for beomgyu to do the same "are you serious taehyun im not doing that."

so taehyun climbed back over grabbing beomgyu's arm and pulling him to the back of the school were they didn't have to climb to get out. "why am i even doing this." beomgyu huffed as they walked to a convenience store to get drinks "taehyun can i have this pretty please?" beomgyu says holding up a ring pop "what are you a baby?" taehyun replies rather rudely. He watched as beomgyu sighed putting it back, his head down and as soon as he walked away he took it and put it in his pocket to pay for when he wasn't looking.

tbc.