13

A week had passed after that meeting and Beomgyu would always attempt to text him but ends up not doing it for the sake of not becoming too attached.

He would find himself wishing Taehyun would text or call him but he didn't. Not once. He hated how whenever he met someone he might have been interested in, he got clingy almost immediately. It disgusted him how needy of a person he was and how he badly craved physical touch or some words of affirmation. He lays on his bed, scrolling through his phone when he got a text 'party at yeonjun's tn?'.

He smiles, typing back 'i'll be there'. This was exciting. He quickly texts Kai about it and he comes over to get ready with Beomgyu. They where meant to be there at around 12 so they had about 3 hours to get ready which usually is the amount of time they need, if not more. "Are you gonna get laid?" Beomgyu says as he does Kai's make up "Probably." he responds "You?"

"My virgin ass? I'm good." he says "Taehyun's a snack though isn't he?" Kai smirks as Beomgyu threatens to stab him with the back of the brush he was holding. After a short pause he speaks "He is tho." he grins "Then make a move Beomgyu. You surely won't have a problem." he says as Beomgyu backs away from his face and puts the brush down, looking for the next thing he was going to use. "There's no point. It's kind of like he's a deer with a bunch of hungry lions surrounding him." he sighs. He really was a hopeless romantic. "Yeah well you aren't a hungry lion. If you act cool and don't jump on him like all the other girls do, trust me you'll have him mesmorised. He's used to everyone being desprate for him so if you aren't, it'll confuse him into liking you." Kai's words got hin thinking. It was kind of a fantastic idea.

Beomgyu smiles at his now dolled up bestfriend "If this gets you laid, you owe me." he says before Kai giggles.

He finishes getting ready himself before they finally head out the door. When they finally arrived to the location they where amuzed by how beautiful the house was. A gate leading to a lit up pool where people where sitting around, the inside looking as inviting as ever. "Holy shit." Kai mumbles. After looking into the car mirror once more to fix up his hair Beomgyu speaks "Let's go." he smiles as Kai smiles back and with that they get out of the car linking arms and walking in.

They where greeted with DNCE's Cake By The Ocean.
The two look around in awe, both their lips agape at how huge the house was. As soon as they get past the pool they walk in where there was a huge foyer, a curved staircase on the left and right side that led upstairs. The lights where dimmed, blue led lights covering the entire foyer. They start to walk upstairs where people sat, drinking or having a smoke and once they got upstairs it led to the kitchen where more people where. Red cups, drinks and snacks where on the counter. The living room was by the kitchen where people where lounging on the couch. "Let's drink!" Kai shouts over the loud music. They go up to the counter and got their shot cups filled by a random dude. "Cheers." Kai says before they clank their cups together, downing the alcohol.

Taehyun and Soobin watch the two come in from across the room. Taehyun couldn't take his eyes off a certain boy as he giggles about something while he downs a shit ton of tequila. He watches as he points towards a guy that seemed to be eyeing his friend before dragging him over there and walking away to let them talk. He smiles as he walks away from the two and back to the counter where he proceeds to drink.

After wandering his eyes around the room, he spots Taehyun. He watches as Taehyun tilts his head signaling him to follow. And so after Taehyun dissapears into the hallway where the rooms where he follows. "Hi." he says when he found Taehyun in one of the rooms with a cigarette in his hand "Hey pretty."

He notices Taehyun's eyes drop from his to his exposed legs before he took another drag of his cigarette. He gets up taking the drink out of Beomgyu's hand before taking a sip from it while looking at him. "That's mine." Beomgyu says and before he could snatch it back, Taehyun downs it before giving him the empty red cup. "You've had quiet enough." he says before bringing his hand towards Beomgyu's hair. Beomgyu immediately grabs his wrist before he could touch his hair. "Go get me another." He says, shoving the cup into Taehyun's chest. "Or what?" he asks annoyingly.