14

After the eventful night, they both got to Beomgyu's house, taking their shoes off and tip toe-ing in, careful not to wake Beomgyu's dad up. They went upstairs and into the room. Beomgyu didn't say a word to Kai on the way home which filled him with guilt. "Did you have fun?" Kai asks Beomgyu who was changing into a shirt and some shorts. "It was alright. I'm going to sleep, you can borrow anything from my closet when you have to." he says. Kai knew Beomgyu was mad but didn't want to tell him so he wouldn't hurt his feelings.

"I'm sorry." Kai says as Beomgyu tucks himself in. "It's fine, I don't care." he did care. He was about to have his first kiss with someone he was actually interested in and Kai had to interrupt. The anger started to build up in his thoughts and if Kai said something else, he knew they would burst out.

"Tell me what's wrong Beomgyu."

That was enough for Beomgyu to sit up and burst. "What's wrong? Really? I wait for you the entire time while you where getting fucked in the bathroom by some rando you met today and I can't have 1 moment with someone I'm potentially interested in?" Kai flinches at Beomgyu's loud tone before he speaks back "You pushed me onto him Beomgyu and It's not my fault I didn't know Taehyun was in the room with you." He says in a calmer tone, abit hurt by Beomgyu's careless words. "Whatever." Beomgyu mumbles while shaking his head before he went back under the covers.

The guilt began to seep in as he hears Kai leave his room. He almost immediately regrets every stupid thing he said but at the same time still stood by his word. His night was completely ruined but he falls asleep hoping that tommorow would make up for it.

Beomgyu wakes up with a horrible hangover and a pool of regret, and sweat, surrounding him on the bed. He gets up and quickly rushes to the bathroom to release all the alcohol he drank the other day which was kind of a relief. He looks at himself in the mirror, left over make up from last night still on his face which disgusted him. He settles for a shower then heads down to have something to eat.

The entire time, the harsh words he screamed into hus bestfriend's face repeating themselves in his head. He knew if someone yelled at him and told him the thing he told Kai, he probably would have ended up balling like a baby which is how he knew he was in the wrong. Yes, Kai did ruin his moment but not intentionally.

He sighs before grabbing his phone and texting Kai an apology to which Kai responded with
'an apology over text? that's a new one.'

Beomgyu puts his phone back down after reading the text, tying his hair away from his face, massaging his temples. His head was throbbing and he wished he hadn't went to the stupid party yesterday if it meant he would have lashed out on his friend.

"Everything okay?" Beomgyu's dad asks as he walks into the kitchen wher Beomgyu was sat. "Yes dad. Everything's fine." he sighs "Doesn't sound like it. Come on Beom, talk to me." he says before gently patting his back. "I had a fight with Kai yesterday and I said some really mean things I shouldn't have said."

"Hm, I see." his father says before Beomgyu looks at him "That's all you have to say? So there's nothing I can do to fix it?" Beomgyu asks in panick "Ofcourse there is. What was this fight over though?" It was embarrassing to even tell his dad
"Something really silly." he says instead.

"Okay well..." his dad says, trying to think of a solution for their so called silly fight. "There's only one thing you can do and that's to apologize in person. Make sure you don't do it over text cause it might piss him off even more." Beomgyu looks over at his dad in worry. "You apologized over text didn't you?" His dad knew him too well.

Beomgyu nods as his father sighs "Okay then go make it right as soom as possible." he says before giving Beomgyu a peck on his head and leaving for work.

Beomgyu finished eating and started to get ready to head over to Kai's to fix his mess.

He hesitantly knocks at the door when Kai's mom opens it. "Hey uh, is Kai here?" he asks "He's been upstars since yesterday and he won't eat or drink anything. It would be a miracle if you can get him down hear to eat something hun." She says and Beomgyu nods and gives her a smile before walking in. He goes upstairs and knocks at the door before going inside. "Hi." he quietly says to Kai who was tucked under his sheets, giving him his back.

"Can we talk Kai?" he politely asks hoping for a compromising answer. "There's nothing to be talked about." he says in a raspy voice. "I'm so sorry. I know I wouldn't like it if I got yelled at the way I did to you. Please go downstairs and get something to eat, for me?" he says in one breath. Kai sits up, looking and Beomgyu "It was my fault you know." he says "I fucked up and I'm sorry I ruined everything for you but you still shouldn't have yelled at me. If you talked to me I would have understood." he quietly says. "I know, I'm a jerk." Beomgyu replies "Yes, you are. But you're the only jerk I can forgive." Beomgyu smiles at the statement before jumping onto the bed and hugging his best friend tightly. "You smell like shit." he says as Kai giggles "I haven't showered yet." he says.

"I'll run you a bath and you get some clothes." He says before giving him a peck on the cheek and going into the bathroom. It was convinient how today was a new day with no mistakes in it and he could make everything right.

"So your lips where like inches apart before I walked in?" Kai asks as he sat across from Beomgyu, stuffing his face. Beomgyu nods as Kai Face palms himself internally. "Holy shit, he must really like you."

"Or he was trying to get into my pants." Beomgyu says "You need to stop overthinking things. If you like someone, you like someone and there's no need to thing of whatever can go wrong." He smiles. His wise words is what Beomgyu admired the most about Kai.

"You're right, as per usual." Beomgyu says before Kai shrugs and brushes his shoulder jokingly "What can I say? I'm your crystal ball." He says as they both giggle.

"So are you gonna talk to him or text him or something?" he asks "I don't know." Beomgyu replies "I might seem too clingy if I do. I think it's better if I just wait a bit, I mean we almost kissed yesterday." he says "Yeah you're right just give it a bit of time and it'll flow smoothly from there trust me."

After a bit of silence Kai smiles questionably "What?" Beomgyu giggles in confusion. "Nothing you just seem a lot prettier now that you like someone." he says tilting his head "You're glowing." he says before Beomgyu shakes his head no. "I didn't say I liked him."

"Your aura tells me otherwise." he smiles.

Beomgyu turns red at the thought of having a crush again. The last time he had one was back in the eighth grade and that one technically didn't count but this one could be an actual liget one. "You're blushing Beom."

Beomgyu quickly snaps out of his stupid thoughts "Enough about me please." he says, dismissing the conversation before they continued to talk about random things.

Abit short but still an update!
Lmk what you think or what else
you want to see.
tbc.