05

Beomgyu reached for his drawer opening it and taking out a sketch pad and a pencil. He sketched out a head and started to draw a familiar looking boy smiling in the process and laying down on his stomach. After a while his father came home from work and straight to bed exhausted from work and the sun began setting so he quickly ran to his wardrobe to get ready.

He rushes out the door and starts to walk to the park where they were meant to meet. Once he is a few steps away from the park he sees a tall male with a red nit sweater and ripped dark blue jeans leaning on a pole, a lollipop between his lips. Beomgyu could have passed out at the sight, he looked so good in red. He suddenly turned and busted out a wave smiling, ofcourse he smiled back and made his way into the park.

shit taehyun thought to himself as he saw beomgyu walking in with pigtails in his hair. "hey taehyun!" beomgyu said putting the loose strands behind his ears "heyy" taehyun replied. He looked away for a second and looked back to find beomgyu going down a slide giggling and then onto the swing "are you gonna join or what ? the park isn't only for children you know?" taehyun smiles putting the lollipop back into his mouth and sitting on a swing next to him. "what flavour is that?" beomgyu asks pointing to the lollipop in his mouth watching taehyun slowing down the swing "oh uh rasberry." taehyun replies taking it out his mouth.

"can i try?" taehyun froze. shit beomgyu what kind of question is that. He closes his eyes tightly cursing at himself as taehyun gets off of the swing. Suddenly he felt someone bend down infront of him "open." taehyun says as beomgyu opens his eyes looking at the lollipop that was now infront of his lips "ahhh" taehyun says signaling him to open his mouth.

Beomgyu felt the tips of his ears heating up as he opens his mouth not taking his eyes off of taehyun's as he now felt the lollipop in his mouth. Taehyun spun it in circles in his mouth and took it out making a pop sound. "good?" taehyun says a slight smirk painted over his lips "mhm." beomgyu replies nodding as he feels his entire body heat up.

tbc.