04

Taehyun walks back home his mind still occupied by a certain boy he walked home. Once he got home he quickly went up to his room undressing and getting into a more comfortable outfit as he layed on his bed still having an image of beomgyu and how he had his hair tied up printed in his head but he quickly shook his thoughts away once he heard a ding coming from his phone as he immediatley picks it up unlocking it.

choibeomgyu started following you.follow⌋

without thinking it twice he opens the account and scrolls through the pictures not noticing himself full on stalking the boy and clicking on every post.

choibeomgyu

choibeomgyu cozy

choibeomgyu cozy.

liked by hueninghoe and others.
view all 56 comments.

Beomgyu keeps scrolling on taehyun's account hoping for a follow back. This boy was like non other he has seen before, sculpture like features and extremely photogenic unlike he thinks of himself.

kangtae

kangtae soobin is a pro photographer

liked by notsoobin and others
view all 356 comments.

Gosh his smile is unreal beomgyu thought to himself when he suddenly got a notification. kangtae started following you. Beomgyu quickly got up and started jumping on his bed with joy as he quickly picked up his phone again to call his friend kai.

"beomgyu im still at school what is it." "HE FOLLOWED ME BACK!" beomgyu squeals "who beomgyu are you high ?" "no you idiot kang taehyun followed me back THE kang taehyun." "YOU MEAN THE TAEHYUN THAT ALL THE GIRLS ARE HEAD OVER HEELS FOR ?" "YES THAT TAEHYUN." "LUCKYYY I HAVE TO HEAD TO CLASS SEE YOU LOVER BOY." beomgyu put his phone down smiling too hard and not even noticing it.

suddenly he got a dm from taehyun himself.

kangtae: HEYY YOU FOUND ME

choibeomgyu: HEYYYY

kangtae: there's a new park that opened yesterday
wanna go tonight ? you seem fun to be around.

choibeomgyu: sure :)

tbc.