16

To Beomgyu's luck, Yeonjun was throwing a sleep over at his house for the new "group" so he was hopefully able to make a move on Taehyun. And tell him he didn't have a dog that's round so he wouldn't be dissapointed to not find one when he came over to beomgyu's.

As always, Beomgyu picks Kai up and they head to Yeonjun's. "You've got this Beomgyu." Kai says, playfully fisting Beomgyu's shoulder. "Shut up. I'm not gonna do anything." Beomgyu grumbles. "mhm." Kai smirks. They finally got to the house and memories of the party immediately come back. It was in a way exciting to be back at Yeonjun's house.

He tries to calm his heart rate down as Kai knocks on the door hoping that he wouldn't make a total fool out of himself infront of Taehyun and his friends. Soobin opens the door and they greet him before going inside.

As they followed Soobin upstairs, Kai notices how uneasy Beomgyu looked. He tugs on his shirt to get his attention and whispers "Relax, just be yourself." Beomgyu smiles at that feeling abit better.

"It's Kai and Beomgyu!" Yeonjun shreaks as he runs up to them, pulling them both into a hug. "Go ahead and put your things in the guest room and come back out so we can have a movie marathon." he excitedly says. And with that they make their way into the bedroom to set up their things. "This is gonna be a long night." Beomgyu says as he puts the toothbrushes in the connected bathroom. "It'll be fun if you stop worrying." Kai reassures him before leaving the room.

Beomgyu changes into a grey zip up, a pair of plaid red pajama shorts and a pair of fuzzy grey socks. He looks at himself in the mirror, arranging his hair before heading out. Taehyun hadn't arrived yet which was quiet a relief since Beomgyu could have a bit more time to collect himself. The living room looked really cozy, with throw blankets, pillows and candles set up all over the place. The couch was arched and big enough to fit about 12 people. everyone else was in the kitchen preparing snacks so Beomgyu decides to sit on the couch and pass his time on his phone for abit as he scrolls through instagram when he hears the door close downstairs. Yeonjun comes outside looking over the staircase to see who it was "Didn't I tell you not to smoke in my house Taehyun?" Yeonjun yells.

Beomgyu takes a deep breath feeling his heart race. "I'm a free man Yeonjunnie." Taehyun says as he reached the end of the staircase. "Give me the cigarette." Yeonjun says holding his hand out. Beomgyu slowly turns around to see Taehyun almost handing Yeonjun the cigarette but blowing smoke in his face and running into the second guest room instead. "That cigarette better be put out by the time you're outside asshole!" Yeonjun yells "Okay mom." Taehyun chuckles inside the room.

Yeonjun rolls his eyes before taking a seat on the couch as well. Beomgyu smiles, it was precious how the two fought like siblings which showed the close bond they had. Taehyun comes back outside, plopping down on the couch and laying his head on Yeonjun's lap. "When are you ever gonna quit?" Yeonjun asks "When you get into a relationship." he says looking up at Yeonjun who pulled his ear. "Okay fine I'm sorry." Taehyun laughs as Yeonjun let go of his ear. Taehyun sits up finally noticing Beomgyu at the end of the couch on his phone. Beomgyu could tell he was staring but chooses not to look up.

Finally the rest of the boys come out the kitchen with ridiculous amounts of food in their hands setting them down on the table infront of the couch. "Okay everyone the movies are the most important part about a sleepover so we're gonna vote." Yeonjun announces standing in front as everyone settles on the couch. "What are the options?" Kai asks "You come up with them then we'll vote." Yeonjun replies putting his hands on his hips. Taehyun leans back onto the couch, putting a toothpick between his teeth before raising his hand "There's no need to raise your hand Taehyun." Yeonjun rolls his eyes "I vote on some hardcore horror." he says putting a hand behind his head.