Introduction

Ezekiel King
He's a billionaire and the only child of the king family. He's the most feared man and the ceo of King company and the mafia head. He's 27 years old. He's incredibly tall and muscular with grayish blue eyes, dark hair and a devastatingly handsome face. His aura screams power,danger and dominance. He's quiet and cold and does not like socialising. He does not like sharing. His parents, Elijah King and Diana King passed away when he was 18 due to a mission. His only family are his friends. Felix Turner, Callahan Hark, Apollo Ferrell and Raymond Taylor.

Aria Harper
She's a normal university student. Studying psychology and is in her second year. She's 20 years old. And she's an epitome of beauty. She has long, wavy, raven hair and golden eyes. She is the only child of her parents and lives alone. Her parents Christian Harper and Isabella Harper passed away during the midst of her first year in college due to an unfortunate car accident. They were both lawyers and have left her enough wealth.
She's always bright and energetic and always kind and sweet towards everyone. And she's very social. Her friends are Enid Sinclair, Iris Philip, Claire Smith and Luna Meyers.