Epilogue

Ezekiel Pov

" Christian stop running! You'll fall." Aria shouts after our son.

" He troubles mum a lot doesn't he dada ?" Diana asks. I pick her up in my arms.

" Yes he does. " I smile. Christian is 7 years old while Diana is only 4. Aria and I decided to name them after our parents.

" Your son troubles me a lot. " Aria says walking to me with Christian in her arms.

" Noooo I don't. I just don't want to go for Aunt Iris's wedding. Weddings are boring." He complains.

" She'll be sad if you don't go." I tell him.

" I like weddings. Uncle Raymond said he'll gift me a flower crown. "

" That's lovely." Aria leans forward and kisses her.

" Finee I'll go sit in the car but I hope they'll have ice-cream over there. "

" Of course they will and if they don't then we'll buy some on our way back." I suggest and he sits inside our car.

" I'll just grab my phone and come." Aria walks back in while I help Diana sit.

" Now I'll just come back in a minute. " I tell my kids. Diana kisses my cheek while Christian just shows me a thumbs up. I'm not gonna lie, he's exactly like me. I was totally like this when I was a kid.

I walk in. " I was about to come out. " Aria says. I pull her to me.

" No kisses for me ?" I ask.

" What ? I did give you a kiss yesterday." She says.

" Exactly. Yesterday, you've stopped loving me I guess." I try to look sad.

" Your a father now and still such a whiney baby. " She pats my head. I smile.

" Let's go now." She says.

" Give me my kiss first."

" Gof seriously Ezekiel." She smiles and she kisses me.

" Dadddd.." I hear Christian yell.

She breaks the kiss. And she pulls me along with her.

We reach the place. And they are finally wedded to one another. Enid and Felix, Claire and Callahan has married shortly after Aria and I got married and a year later Luna and Apollo got married. Raymond and Iris needed time but we're all happy for them. After the wedding everyone's at the dining hall.

Aria and I are talking to our friends.

" Mum....dad..." Christian comes running.

" What happened. " I kneeled down to him.

" She's bothering me. " He says pointing to another child. Probably some guest's kid.

" And why is she bothering you ?" Raymond asks him.

" She's saying she'll marry me. " He complains.

Everyone laughs.

" That's nice isn't it. " Claire smiles at him.

" Nooo I don't want to get married. I don't like her at all. "

" Of course you'll get married someday. Diana will get another friend then. " Aria says.

" Diana has plenty of friends already. " He says looking at her playing with Rose and Eloise. Rose is Felix's daughter while Eloise is Callahan's.

" I'll go and play with Daniel and Jacob." He finally decides. Daniel and Jacob are twins. Apollo calls his sons. And these three run off to play in the garden.

" Oh and next week it's Diana's birthday and you all have to come. " Aria says.

" Ahhh yes of course. I can't believe she's already turning five. " Enid smiles.

Everything goes well and we go back home. The kids fall asleep in the car.

" I'll carry Diana and you can carry Christian to his room." Aria says hopping out of the car.

I carefully tuck him in. After placing a kiss on his forehead I walk out and I pick Aria in my arms.

" And I'll carry you as well. " I tease.

" Bad man." She complains playfully.

" How about I show you how it is to be a bad man ?" I smirk.

Her eyes widen.

" Ezekiel...no absolutely not. I'm too tired. "

" I'm not. I swear you'll feel better. " I place her on our bed.

" Noo." She pushes me and she runs to the washroom.

She changes into her night suit and she cuddles in my arms.

" Love ?"

She just hums.

" I was thinking we should go somewhere ?"

" Go where ?"

" On a vacation. It's been a while just us and the kids. After Diana's birthday."

" Sounds lovely. " I kiss her forehead.

" But where ?" She asks.

" I don't know. Anywhere you want."

" How about we let the kids decide. Although I'm sure they'd like to go to Disneyland. "

" Disneyland it is then. " I smile at her.

" Love ?"

She hums again.

" Thank you."

" For what ?"

" For everything." I say. " For stepping into my life and making it so beautiful and for blessing me with the most wonderful kids ever. And most importantly you're the reason I'm smiling again. "

" Thank you to you too. None of this would have been possible without you. " She pecks my cheek..

" I love you. " She says.

" I love you too." I kiss her.

And just like that everything is perfect. I had never imagined such a life but with Aria and our children everything is possible.