Confessions

Ezekiel Pov

I was walking back to my office right now. After Aria left I got a call from Raymond saying Felix injured himself. I had to rush to the hospital and I left my phone in the office.

Luckily he didn't have any major injuries.
I sit down on my couch and I gulp down some water. I here a ping from my phone. Some new notification or message again.

I walk back to my desk and I pick it up.

It's a caller notification. 5 missed calls from Aria.

My mind freezes. I can't think of anything right now. I did have a bad feeling about letting her go and now this. I shouldn't have let her go.

I try calling her back but she's not picking up. I try again and again but no response and I'm about to call an ambulance because I swear I'll get a heart attack. I can't let anything happen to another loved one. She's my entire freaking world. I call Johnson, no response again.

There's no point wasting time. I'm going to her house.

" Please be ok..." I murmur to myself. My hands are getting sweaty, I can't even focus on driving all I want is just to get there as fast as possible.

I reach there. Our company car is parked there but Johnson isn't there. I rush inside.

" Aria ? " I call out to her. No reply. " Ariaa ? Love ?? " God where is she.

I walk up to her room. It's empty. I was about to go down and check again but I hear something fall. The sound came from the office room.

She has to be there. I pull out my fun and keep it ready. I kick the door open and I see her.

" Aria.....love where were you..." I stop mid sentence when I see the most unexpected person.

Joseph Samuel.

" You ? Wtf are you doing here ?" I charge towards him but I stop as he points a gun at Aria. He holds her with one arm and points the gun at her head.

" Ahhh it's so nice to see you after so long Ezekiel ?" He smirks.

" Shut tf up." I yell.

" Ezekiel...he's not just Joseph. He was disguised as Bryant. " Aria says. Now I get it, why we couldn't find him and why he was interested in Aria.

" Aren't you happy to see me son ?"

" Don't call me that ! And leave her alone. This has nothing to do with her. It's between you and me."

" No no she's involved too." He laughs. " Her parents I mean. Right Aria ?"

"What ?"

" Alright why don't you sit down and let me tell you story..." He says casually.

" Enough with your shit ! You let her go now or I'll shoot you."

" Ok then I guess I'll end the story by ending her it cut have an alternate ending if you hear it once..."

I swear if only Aria's life wasn't at stake he'd be thousands of feet under the ground right now.

" Ezekiel listen to him once please. Trust me you have to listen to this." Aria pleads. I look at her and my heart aches. I feel helpless just the way I did when I saw my parents die but I'm not letting anything happen to her. I give her a nod.

" Good boy..." That piece of shit says. " So your mother Diana and my wife Lisa we're bestfriends from college. However due to some reason they lost touch. Years later when they finally got back together both were married. Diana was married to Elijah, your father and Lisa and I were together and you do remember Flint ?". He says with a smirk.