Punishment

Ezekiel Pov

I finally asked her out. Didn't tell her why but that's not the point. I will definitely ask her to be my girlfriend tonight. I was a little worried because a very small part of my mind said that she won't agree but the major part was confident that she would.

I know she feels something for me. I got up extra early today even though it wasn't necessary so I thought I'll utilise the time to decide what I'm gonna wear tonight. I ended up choosing a royal blue suit along with a nice crisp white dress shirt and a red tie. And one of my favourite brown dress shoes. I decided to skip office today, I'm the boss after all, I got a call from Felix suddenly. I picked it up.

" There's someone you'd love to meet." He said.

" Who ? " I asked.

" Blaze Thompson." The moment I heard that name my eyes darkened and my body froze. All of the excitement from earlier had vanished, replaced with pure anger and hatred. Yesterday after the party he was nowhere to be found. He must have thought that now I'll forget about him or some shitty assumption he had. How could I forget ? I did it once and that was a mistake. If I had taken care of it the first time he did it then he wouldn't have dared to repeat it. Anyways I'll do him good this time.

" Where is he ? "

" We've kept him locked in the basement. Sector 3. " Yeah we have different sectors and branches and buildings and mansions and God knows what.

" I'll be there in half an hour. Entertain him until then. "

" Wait don't you have a date with Aria today ? "

" That's in the evening. I need to deal with this first so that he doesn't repeat it again if he remains alive after this. "

" Okie. "

I reach the place as quickly as possible. I enter and I see all my friends standing, circling that son of a bitch. While he's tied to an old chair. I walk up to him and crouch down in front of him. Aria's crying and hurt face flashes before my eyes and it triggers me instantly as punch him hard on the jaw. He automatically coughs out a little blood. I huffed loudly as I stood up and kicked the nearest object harshly.

" Why did you bring me here ? What have I done ? " He suddenly speaks up.

" What have you done ? " I growled.

" I didn't do anything ! " He protests.

" You didn't do anything ? I'll tell you what you did. You made my princess cry. You hurt her with your disgusting words. You dared to speak to her and text her." I speak through gritted teeth.

" How does that concern you. ? "

" BECAUSE SHE'S MINE. " I roared.

" I let you go the first time you did thinking your probably stupid but this time I won't. I'll make sure you pay a very heavy price. "

He was shivering. I was about to continue but an incoming call cut me in between. I swear this better be something important or I'll kill the person calling. I harshly grab my phone out of my jeans pocket. I see *Love* written on the screen. I stare at it. This is the first time Aria called me. It kept ringing. Raymond elbowed me to pick it up and I hurriedly did.

* Hello.* That voice. It was harmony to my ears.

* Yes love. * I tried to keep my voice as normal as possible.

* Hi ummm I just wanted to confirm something.*

* Go ahead.*

* See since you will be picking me up after university today so I'll be in casual clothes. I hope that won't be a problem.* I chuckled a little. So adorable.

* You can wear anything you want love. It won't be a problem.*

* Oh ok. I'll see you later then ? *

* Ofc love, I promise I won't be late this time.* I assured her.

* Ok bye bye.*

* Bye bye love.*

I stood there for a moment smiling to myself. She's my therapist. I made a mental note to tell her this tonight.

However I had to take care of something else right now. I turned back to that piece of shit. His expressions were completely different now. Ego replaced by fear. I smirked.

" Please forgive me. If I knew she's yours I would have never done it. " He begged for his life.

" You think I care about anything you say. Even if you didn't know you still shouldn't have done it. Plus you would have done it to other girls. Ruined their lives so your a nuisance and keeping you alive is of no good. "

" No no you can't do this to me. Please....I swear I will never do it again."

" Of course you won't be able to do it again. You need to be alive to do it again. " I say with a slight shrug.

" You think this will benefit you in any way ?" He suddenly yells.

" AND DID HURTING ARIA BENEFIT YOU IN ANY WAY ? YOU STILL DID IT WRITE. FOR YOUR PLEASURE. YOUR SATISFACTION. YOU MADE HER CRY, BLAME HERSELF. YOU ALMOST CREATED A RIFT BETWEEN US. AND YOU EXPECT ME TO SPARE YOU ? NEVER !" I yell back.

The colour from his face has already faded. He freaking hurts my love, almost destroys our relation and then he has the audacity to raise his voice on me, ME.

" Bro why are you even talking to him so much ? Just kill him already." Felix says.

" Yeah or else your gonna be late. Aria will surely kill you this time if you are late." Callahan chuchkles as he puts his arm around my shoulder.

" You all should be stopping him ! Instead you'll are encouraging him ?"

" Blah blah blah blah. " Raymond mocks him. " You still think we'll let you go for hurting our sister in law ? "

" And whether it be good or bad, right or wrong, we'll always support whatever Ezekiel does. " Apollo tells him crouching down near him.

" Come on bro killl him quickly and let's get over with this. There's a football match I don't wanna miss. "

" Ok." I say.

And before he could protest any further I shoot him thrice in his chest. First bullet for the first time he made Aria cry, second for the rubbish texts he sent her and third for yesterday and almost creating a rift between us. His lifeless body now covered in his own blood. Raymond calls a few of our men to clean this shit up.

" Even I wanted to shoot him." Felix pouts.

" You better remove that pout of yours or I'll shoot you instead." Callahan deadpanned.

" Ok guys I need to go now. It's already 2pm, I don't wanna be late. Cal you just go once and check if everything is ready and the way I asked." I tell them.

" Ok."

" Best of luck brooo" Apollo and Felix cheer.

" Make me an uncle soon." Raymond winks at me.

" Sure." I smile.