Joseph Samuel

Ezekiel Pov

" Hello...hello...Aria ?? Love ?" Wth she was talking about some new guy whose a board member all of a sudden and she just hung up ? Seriously ? And wth would Ellis suddenly leave and how on earth did they find a replacement so quick. Something's definitely wrong.

" You think it looks weird but everyone knows whatever I wear looks amazing. " Istg Felix's voice is so annoying.

" Don't be ridiculous there's no way that's gonna look good..." Apollo said.

" Yeah like wtf wears an orange suit ? I mean some people do maybe but your going to look weird." And there's Raymond stating facts.

" You guys have no sense of fashion. Ezekiel look at this suit and tell them it's gonna kill." Felix turned towards me showing me that ridiculous piece of clothing.

" Your going to look like shit." I said without any reaction.

" You sure know how to flatter a man." Felix gave me his most weirdest smile.

" What's wrong ?" Callahan is the only one who speaks sense.

" I spoke with Aria. "

" And ?" Felix raises an eyebrow.

" And she said some random guy suddenly replaced Ellis and he's in campus today."

" This is a very odd time for replacement. Did she tell you anything else ?" Callahan asks.

" No. She hung up. " A deep sigh escapes my chest.

Felix starts laughing. I'm going to kill him I swear to God.

" Will you shut up already ?" I said. Honestly nothing's funny I'm too freaking stressed out right now.

" I'm sorry...it's just that....for the first time someone hung up on you. " He says between fits of laughter.

" And she's the only one who's allowed to do that. And that's not the point the thing is who's this new guy she didn't even tell me his name. "

" Call her up. " Raymond suggests. I bring out my phone to call her.

" Wait wait not now. She must be on her way home now let her get some rest then call her."

" Ok."

" Ummm I can call Luna if...." Apollo says hesitantly.

" Luna huh ? Your gna call her ? Are y'all dating already ?" Felix nudges him with his elbow.

" As if your not interested in Enid. "

" Shut up both of you. " I yelled.

" Yeah yeah. " Felix gives me a *whatever* look.

" Any news on Samuel ?" Callahan asks while he pours himself a glass of whiskey.

" No." I say and the heaviness in my chest is back. The mere mention of his name is enough to anger me.

Joseph Samuel. That piece of shit. If he thinks he can escape me or killing my parents has completely destroyed me and I can't do anything apart from curling up into a stupid ball and crying in a corner then he doesn't know me yet.

My father beleived in forgiving people. I'm not my father. Neither do I easily forgive people not do I believe in second chances.

He's going to pay for everything. He took away my parents from me when I needed them the most. He took away my dreams from me. And I landed into this position, this mess that I neevr wanted to.

" Oh btw remember he had a wife and a son ? The wife's dead. " Raymond says taking a sip of the whiskey Callahan poured for him.

" What ? Are you sure ?" Felix asks.

" Yeah rumor says that the weren't getting along well and then one day she had heart problems and she suddenly had a cardiac arrest and she died. Pretty strange isn't it ? "

" His wife that is Lisa Samuel. She was a very good friend of mum but I never remember her mentioning about her heart condition or any kind of heart related issue." I say. Yeah she was mum's college friend and Joseph was her husband. That's how he got to know about us and they had a son, Flint. He was younger than me probably he's of Aria's age. Wait what ? Wth am I comparing someone like him to Aria ? I swear my mind so freaking messed up right now.

" And what happened then ?" Cal asks.

" After her death like people are saying that he's probably too depressed and not in the state of meeting anyone or doing anything and he's probably left that business of his. Gonna hand it over to his son probably whose in some university. " Raymond says drinking the remaining of his whiskey.

" Depressed huh ? As if, he is the last person to feel any kind of emotion. The only thing he likes is his so called money and power btw he has no freaking power or value. Although he tried to steal it from my dad but he wasn't successful. Useless piece of shit he is. " I hate him so much that I'll probably rip his head apart when I see him.

" I still don't understand why the heck did he cause an accident just because your dad didn't agree to a business partnership. " Apollo says as he lays down on my office couch.

" It wasn't just the deal. Dad knew something about him most probably he was involved in smuggling and trafficking and that could result in him being sentenced to life imprisonment or death penalty. It was some kind of video clip and a few pictures I guess and I searched dad's entire office but I couldn't find that pendrive. " I run my hand through my hair. I'm not gonna lie but I could really do with a good hair massage right now.

I open my tie and the first few buttons of my shirt and I lean back on my chair.

" Ezekiel listen. We're going to find him okay and you'll be able to punish him till your heart's content and we'll also find out this new guy replacing Ellis. So chill dude. Don't stress yourself too much. " Cal walks over to me and places a hand on my shoulder.

" Yeah man you get only one life. So long you said you didn't have any purpose to live other than killing Joseph but dude you have us and most importantly you've found the love of your life who loves you back equally. Spend time with her. Be happy. " Felix says almost emptying my whiskey bottle as he proceeds to get another from the bar cabinet. He has a point though, all of them do.

If it was only so easy for me to understand but I can't help it. Aria's my happiness and I can't lose her. There are so many people that keep plotting against me and if they get to know of her then it'll be a risk to her life and I can't afford that.

This why I want to get over with this. I've been trying to look for him for years and I still haven't found him except for stupid pieces of information but I will. I'm damn sure I will.

For now I'll just go home and a cold shower is what I need. And then I need to call Aria. I need to hear her voice. That's the only thing that can calm me. At the end of the day.

I'll always need her.