Missing him

Aria Pov

God it's just been a few days and I'm already missing him so much. Like we haven't even spent that much time together that I should be missing him. But here I am. What has this man done to me ? And he's a mafia yet he's so soft and sweet towards me and I guess only me because I've noticed he doesn't even look at others.

One part of me tells me it is because of sympathy after he saw me cry today. And the other part says that he likes me. Why is it so hard to understand these kinds of feelings. Plus my friends are more insane about it and they are planning our imaginary wedding. Btw on Sunday Enid is going with Raymond, Claire with Callahan, Felix with Iris and Luna with Apollo. And Raymond is completely well and recovered now.

Today is Friday we've just come back from shopping. Yes I know we were supposed to go yesterday but we all were so tired because of extra classes. Anyways so for Sunday I got a really pretty blue gown. Blue is my favourite colour btw. And I don't wear makeup, only eyeliner and lip gloss. Enid got her favourite pink, Claire got a lemon yellow dress and Iris and Luna got black and dark blue.

I was in my house right now in my bedroom in my nightdress. Ezekiel and I haven't been texting since Monday I didn't get time because I was very busy and I guess it's the same for him. He is really a very busy man. Not only is he the ceo of various companies but also head of the mafia world. That sounds very prestigious and powerful ( it is) but that's in reality a lot of responsibilities.

Ignoring all the thoughts I decided to continue the book I was reading right now. The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood. It's an amazing book. I highly recommend everyone to try it. It had rained a little in the afternoon so it was slightly cold and I had my cup of 'Tea' with me and a blanket covering me. I love sudden rain and the smell of rain. It's so peaceful and comforting.

I was peacefully reading, sipping my tea. Suddenly a notification pop's up on my phone. It's a what'sapp message from Blaze. What on earth does he want now. I started hating him after what he did at the party.

* Hi Aria. Can we talk*

* What do you want ?*

* Nothing much. I just wanted to apologise for that day and I'd like to ask you if you would be my partner for the dance festival ?*

Has he officially lost it. I mean after whatever happened he expects me to have him as my partner.

* I already have someone as my partner and even I didn't I would have never gone with you. And how the hell did you get my number ??*

* Come on Aria obviously you don't have a partner and just because I said something once you can't go on being so touchy. And I didn't steal your number or anything. I took it from the office. *

* You can just go and take my number like that and believe it or not but I do have a partner much much better than you. In fact there can never be any comparison between you two. *

* Better than me ? Huh we'll see. I texted you out of sympathy because I did not want you to show up without someone. Here I'm offering to be your partner myself and look at you. Your never grateful that's why things happen to you. We'll see on Sunday which guy shows up with you. *

Who the heck does he think he is. I'm not gna cry anymore at his harsh and meaningless words.

* Obviously we'll see and I'll make sure my partner beats the shit out of you for today and for what happened at the party."

He didn't reply back and even if he was planning to it didn't work cause I blocked him. Like seriously these people have no other work. They just like disturbing other's peace. Anyways I was too tired now and my reading flow was disturbed so I went to sleep.