Eight

*42 Hours after Lacey's disappearance*

Theo: I just saw the article here, I'll copy and paste what it says.

New York City Woman missing after birthday celebration with friends

New York City police are searching for a 24 year old female Lacey Andrews who was reported by her friends as missing after a night out. 

Lacey 24, spent Friday night at the Bar Tipsy Tiki, she left the bar just after 2am, and has not been seen since. She is described as having a pale complexion, blue eyes, brown hair, approximately 5ft 8in and around 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a black dress a leather jacket and black sandals. Her family and friends have reported that is very out of character for the woman and she's never ran away before and they're treating this as a missing persons case. NYPD Detective Lindsey Wilson commented, "Lacey's family and friends are very concerned for her well being. She has not been active on social media and her credit cards have not been used since that night. Anyone who knows about her whereabouts or any information are urged to contact NYPD, we would love to bring Lacey home safely."

This is a developing story and we will update as more information becomes available.