Nineteen

BREAKING NEWS

Hunt for the main suspect in local girls murder. 

A female is wanted for the murder of 24 year old Lacey Andrews, the suspect is on the run. 

Darcy McLane is a bartender from Upper West New York City, a credit card she was said to have in her possession was found near Lauren's body in the park where she could. It is suspected she murdered her after a violent altercation, which quickly got out of hand. Yesterday the autopsy results revealed that Andrews was pregnant at the time of the murder. Police are investigating why she was meeting McLane at the park that night.

This follows the release of Theo Travis JR, from Upper West New York, he was released without charges after the evidence at the scene was confirmed to not be in his possession at the time of  Andrews murder. 

Since news broke yesterday evening police have been trying to track down Darcy McLane, she's 24 years old, 5ft 8in tall and brown hair blue eyes. Last known clothing is unknown. Police are asking you to not approach the suspect as she might be dangerous. 

Jason Keller, Lacey's ex step father released a statement, "we will not rest until the person responsible for this horrible crime is arrested and Lacey has justice! We will do whatever it takes to make sure she receives the justice she deserves."

Anyone with information on where McLane may be, you're urged to call NYPD and speak to detective Lindsey Wilson.