Seventeen

*Lacey's 25th birthday groupchat*

Aubrey: I'm sorry what the fuck?

Charlotte: What are you saying Theo? Darcy killed Lacey? You're out of your mind.

Theo: Then what was my card doing there then?

C: You gave to Darcy but she doesn't even remember, maybe Lacey ended up with it somehow.

A: No Charlotte.... She had it. She was flaunting it around saying she was going to buy so many drinks because she had his card.

C: You're wrong. Both of you! You were all drunk, we all were. You don't know what you saw. Come on Darcy speak up tell them the truth. You didn't hurt Lacey.

A: Wait, she's not with you anymore?

C: No, she went back earlier, I haven't talked to her since she left. 

A: Fuck, we need to contact the police. I don't want to but I think she murdered Lace.

C: Aubrey! Think about what you're saying right now. You're saying one of my best friends, our best friend killed Lacey. They weren't a thing. I would know I lived in the same damn house! She has nothing to do with her being pregnant either. 

T: So this is going to sound crazy but Darcy came over right before we all went out for Lacey's birthday maybe the day before and used to my laptop, I just turned it on and found messages between Darcy and Lauren. She slept with Darcy's best guy friend Griffen. Darcy knew Lauren was pregnant this whole time, it was her best friends baby! One message to Darcy for Griffen says that he wants nothing to do with the baby, he knew then. Darcy was going to take care of the baby and Lacey so she could be with Lacey romantically, she also states that she has had the biggest crush on Lace since high school. This baby was going to make them a family. 

C: What the fuck Darcy!? If you're reading this shit call me!

T: I'm sorry Charlotte....

C: I keep calling her. Nothing. 

A: Let me try. 

A: Damnit went to voicemail too.

C: I'm freaking out. Where the fuck is she?

C: Damnit the police are here!

A: Do you have any idea where she is? I called the police.

C: I don't know. They're looking for her, she's not at her house either. She's scared I bet, she's probably on the run.

C: They asked me so many questions and they're searching the whole apartment I'm waiting outside. I can't believe I missed this. I am so fucking stupid. My two best friend right in front of my damn eyes. She's a lair and a killer. I was blind to everything!

T: She hurt us all Charlotte. She took Lacey away from us, but we know now she won't get away with this. I promise.

T: She will get what she deserves just you wait.